GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cut the crap and listen!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/07/00 at 06:49
Regular
nintendo,sony,sega,and microsoft are going to move on wether you argue or not. now i take absolutly no side. iv'e owned a 64 and a ps. ive liked both. nintendo has price problems i think. at the start $60 for games was a little high if you ask me. now ps had alot of good games, but i have to admit its shoveling a lot of crap on the shelves this year. making mindless doubles of games. That worries me because im a fan of all games, and right now i think you people need to chill. now for every diehard ps fan out there. remember this the ps would be dick without compitition from nintendo. I think a bunch of you 64 and ps fans are seriously BRAINWASHED! Were talking about games here. all of you should agree the system does not count,it's games. i rememder when all this crap started ps fans picked the fight, but 64 fans fought back by bashing on ps. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS! Now the ps2 i think is a really good system, because right now the new games there making look really cool. like timesplitters{made by the creaters of goldeneye!} 4 player,and a level editor to make your own levels. The dolphin will rock no question. Im afraid of x-box,there trying to blow away compitition not compete with it. DC is a really good system. I just hope its not eclipsed by the new tyrants of powerful systems. now i dont care if anyone reads this. i was reading other messages and i just had to speak my mind.
Fri 28/07/00 at 06:49
nintendo,sony,sega,and microsoft are going to move on wether you argue or not. now i take absolutly no side. iv'e owned a 64 and a ps. ive liked both. nintendo has price problems i think. at the start $60 for games was a little high if you ask me. now ps had alot of good games, but i have to admit its shoveling a lot of crap on the shelves this year. making mindless doubles of games. That worries me because im a fan of all games, and right now i think you people need to chill. now for every diehard ps fan out there. remember this the ps would be dick without compitition from nintendo. I think a bunch of you 64 and ps fans are seriously BRAINWASHED! Were talking about games here. all of you should agree the system does not count,it's games. i rememder when all this crap started ps fans picked the fight, but 64 fans fought back by bashing on ps. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS! Now the ps2 i think is a really good system, because right now the new games there making look really cool. like timesplitters{made by the creaters of goldeneye!} 4 player,and a level editor to make your own levels. The dolphin will rock no question. Im afraid of x-box,there trying to blow away compitition not compete with it. DC is a really good system. I just hope its not eclipsed by the new tyrants of powerful systems. now i dont care if anyone reads this. i was reading other messages and i just had to speak my mind.
Sat 29/07/00 at 07:58
Lets get this straight, you're saying rare are developing for PS2??!!? Thats somewhat implausable.
Now the thing is bringing up the good/ bad points of each console is helpful, problems only arrise when people start saying things like "such and such a console will win", giving little or no information. (BTW one game fact or accessory is not a reason for a system to win)
Sat 29/07/00 at 15:19
Rare aren't developing for PS2, they can't, they're partly owned by Nintendo. What is actually the case is that two former Rare employees, who worked on Goldeneye, will help in making that Timesplitters game.
I don't think any games console/system can possibly 'win'. To do this, it would have to have 100% of the market, and even if that ever happened, unlikely it is, it still would not be perfect.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.