GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Future of the Playstation"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/10/01 at 17:03
Regular
I am writing to complain about some of the rubbish games that are coming out these times, surely everyone would be paying more attention to the Playstation 2 while staring at disgust at the Playstation games, Monster Racer, Victory Boxing: Contender and Sabrina a twitch in time are just a couple of them but the horrifying truth is that there are more plaguing the machine every inch of it.

Maybe it's not entirely true, maybe there a some good games coming up like Spider-man: Enter Electro, X men: Mutant Academy, but most of the other great games ar coming out the Playstation 2, Metal Gear Solid 2, Silent Hill 2, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 and Grand Theft Auto 3.

I afraid that developer are paying more attention to Playstation 2 leaving the Playstation with cheap games, so far the Playstation has become the laughing stock of the console industry, even consoles like the Dreamcast are converting their games to the Playstation 2,
what I'm trying to say is that is that in a couple of years will the Playstation still be alive and srong.
Sun 21/10/01 at 19:47
"period drama"
that's what usually happenend in the evolution of console's

i haven't seen any new megadrive games out for a while.....
Sun 21/10/01 at 19:34
Regular
The PS2 has now been out for about a year so it should be expected that the developers are putting more time and effort into the games for the PS2.

You are lucky that there are games coming out for the PSOne. The N64 only has 2 more games to come out (I think). A year after the GameCube has been release, developers wouldn't even dare thinking about bringing out a new game for the N64.
Sun 21/10/01 at 19:31
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I'll be getting TH3 for my Xbox. Hehe I've been going on about the Xbox all day. :)
Sun 21/10/01 at 19:08
Regular
"Here's Louis!"
Turbonutter wrote:
> LouisB wrote:
> No you're wrong, THPS3 will only be released on the
> Playstation 2

No, you're wrong, there's a feature on it in the latest
> Official PlayStation Magazine.

LouisB:
> I read that magazine too, and it looks like you were right.
Sun 21/10/01 at 19:05
Regular
"Here's Louis!"
Sheet wrote:
> TBN is right.

LouisB wrote:
> Oh yeah I just found that out.
Sun 21/10/01 at 18:23
TBN is right.
Sun 21/10/01 at 18:22
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
LouisB wrote:
> No you're wrong, THPS3 will only be released on the Playstation 2

No, you're wrong, there's a feature on it in the latest Official PlayStation Magazine.
Sun 21/10/01 at 18:22
Regular
"Here's Louis!"
Sheet wrote:
> Turbonutter wrote:
> Er, THPS3 is coming to both the PlayStations.

That
> will be the next and possible final PS game I buy.

No you're wrong THPS3 will only be released on Playstation 2
Sun 21/10/01 at 18:19
Regular
"Here's Louis!"
No you're wrong, THPS3 will only be released on the Playstation 2
Sun 21/10/01 at 17:48
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Ok, I knew it was a rumour though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.