GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GetDotted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/10/01 at 15:35
Regular
I have just signed up for two new domain names, and am waiting for confirmation. Could anyone let me know how long this is likely to take, and what I do once I get it? Thanks.
Fri 26/10/01 at 16:37
Regular
The people who are selling .biz have been haveing legal problems with some of the domains they have sold. The current date is November the 7th although that could change. It was supposed to be Oct 23rd but the changed the date on Oct 22nd. Check checking the newdomains page for more details.
Thu 25/10/01 at 21:47
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
.info are now available for purchase.
.biz, a little bit of a problem in the USA, but Freeola say something like Nov 1st/2nd and they will also go live.
Thu 25/10/01 at 19:27
Regular
I booked a .biz domain with 2 weeks ago, first i got the inf that .biz will go live on 15 Oct, then 23 Oct, then 7 Nov, does anyone know when is the exact date? Thanks!
Sun 21/10/01 at 18:22
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
An E-mail expect, saying it's ready to use..

.. but it's not set up automaticly, you have to goto your Freeola Control Panel (with your exising User ID and Password, if your a Freeola Member that is) and enter your Domain at the bottom, then they will set that up, and it will be ready to use :o).
Sun 21/10/01 at 16:48
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Probably.
Sun 21/10/01 at 16:13
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
So will they send me a password or something to let me use it?
Sun 21/10/01 at 15:59
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yes, 2 days here too.
Sun 21/10/01 at 15:46
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
It might take a little longer than usual, as Freeola are busy Upgrading this Weekend, but when I got mine, it only took two Days for me to be able to use it on my Freeola Space.
Sun 21/10/01 at 15:35
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
I have just signed up for two new domain names, and am waiting for confirmation. Could anyone let me know how long this is likely to take, and what I do once I get it? Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.