GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/10/01 at 11:15
Regular
I want to know what game i should get on the game cube's release. Im not shore wether to buy Starfox, supersmash bros, or starwars rouge squadren

Which should i buy?

(please no answers of "none of them" of anything like that)
Sun 21/10/01 at 11:15
Regular
"Digging!"
I want to know what game i should get on the game cube's release. Im not shore wether to buy Starfox, supersmash bros, or starwars rouge squadren

Which should i buy?

(please no answers of "none of them" of anything like that)
Sun 21/10/01 at 11:21
Regular
"Wasting away"
Stephen 108 wrote:

Well the choice is yours, that is why God gave you a brain, so that you can decide for yourself. Everyone needs guiding at sometime in their lives but this is not what I am here for, my child. Now walk into the light and let it decide for you.
Sun 21/10/01 at 11:24
Regular
"Digging!"
ill go for starfox then
Sun 21/10/01 at 11:28
Regular
"wow"
when is sons of liberty coming out in the uk for the ps2?
Sun 21/10/01 at 11:29
Regular
"Digging!"
read the post "c"

For god's sake...
Sun 21/10/01 at 11:30
Regular
"Wasting away"
I believe a release in February is something that is going around, but because of the events on the 11th they have had to remove certain parts from the game. I think in the Sony forum it has more about it.
Sun 21/10/01 at 11:30
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stephen, get Super Smash Brothers: MelČe, you WILL NOT regret it, I promise you!
Sun 21/10/01 at 11:31
Regular
"Digging!"
OK RastaBillySkank!!!
I will get smash bros meele
Sun 21/10/01 at 11:32
Regular
"wow"
thanks
Sun 21/10/01 at 11:34
Regular
"wow"
That would be pretty dumb though considering that it is already out everywhere else in the world. Don't ya think!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.