GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mystique spots something new again...or is about to prove she is blind"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/10/01 at 22:50
Regular
i have just been to the "edit my details" page and there now seems to be a box for your website url.
cool!
but what happens after you submit it? there isnt a link on my profile thingy (which would be cool)
so why ask for it?
how long has it been there?
Sun 21/10/01 at 15:07
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
146 Days .... I never saw it there when I last looked, a couple of Weeks back!!!
Sun 21/10/01 at 11:28
Regular
"Digging!"
it was there when i registed
Sun 21/10/01 at 07:47
Regular
""
That's been there absolutely ages. Well at least since I've come on 146 days ago.
Sat 20/10/01 at 23:19
Regular
oooo cool
Sat 20/10/01 at 23:13
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
In a few weeks SR are 'apparently' having more info for you to put into your stats screen (maybe even pictures of yourself) so it will probably come up in there sometime soon.
Sat 20/10/01 at 22:50
Regular
i have just been to the "edit my details" page and there now seems to be a box for your website url.
cool!
but what happens after you submit it? there isnt a link on my profile thingy (which would be cool)
so why ask for it?
how long has it been there?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.