GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate summer........"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/06/03 at 14:17
Regular
I love the sunshine and all the girls walking around in little to no clothing but I fu--ing hate hayfever.

Was supposed to be going to the pub about now but I'm not because I look and feel completly sh-t, my eyes are watering and my nose is stuffed up.

Stupid bloody summer.
Sun 15/06/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Same as above^"
I love summer, gives me a chance to get some hours in at work and make some decent money.
Sun 15/06/03 at 20:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
air corn
Sun 15/06/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Baros!!!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I hate summer nights.
> Ugh ... all sweaty and hot - tonight's gonna be bad.
>
> I try to keep my window open (although that doesn't help very much)
> but then I can't sleep because all the drunks decide to sing past my
> house and p!ss up my front wall. Or there's someone having a drag race
> on the road.
> Bleh.

Better than living over in India, where it was in the 50's last week.
Sun 15/06/03 at 19:58
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Summer sucks for me because now I have no reason to wake up early and go on here because school doesn't force me to.

Right now it's 2:51 and It's night over there. Bah..
Sun 15/06/03 at 19:18
" Crazy!"
Air conditioning. My house has it, we live in Uk, but it costs loads so we don't use it.
Sun 15/06/03 at 19:16
Regular
Hmm i would like to be in Barcelona 30 degrees....
Sun 15/06/03 at 19:13
Regular
Worse thing is most of the hotter countries has air corne or whatever its called it feels bloody great when they turn it on.
Sun 15/06/03 at 18:49
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
heh only get very very very mild hayfever here. Although my m8 gets very bad hayfever so we can't go outside and shoot squirrels. :(
Sun 15/06/03 at 18:45
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I hate summer nights.
> Ugh ... all sweaty and hot - tonight's gonna be bad.
>
> I try to keep my window open (although that doesn't help very much)
> but then I can't sleep because all the drunks decide to sing past my
> house and p!ss up my front wall. Or there's someone having a drag race
> on the road.
> Bleh.

what you need is a drone gun attached to the wall outside your house. the gunfire might wake you up, but it'll only be the occasional short controlled burst, before the sound of a body slumping to the floor, and blissful silence
Sun 15/06/03 at 18:44
"period drama"
I hate summer nights.
Ugh ... all sweaty and hot - tonight's gonna be bad.

I try to keep my window open (although that doesn't help very much) but then I can't sleep because all the drunks decide to sing past my house and p!ss up my front wall. Or there's someone having a drag race on the road.
Bleh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.