GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How does the Halo glitch I see on OXM:Playmore work?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/06/03 at 14:29
Regular
How do you do the glitch with the frozen marines/covenant?
Mon 23/06/03 at 17:14
Regular
"8==="
I expect the guy who did the 'warthog jump' movies has already filmed it being done. :D
Sun 22/06/03 at 18:53
Regular
"I Feel Depressed!"
Do AoTCR, and get to the part where you get the Scorpion tank. Drive it onwards through the level into the next huge indoor area with the brigde. Gte back in the tank after you've killed everyone, and drive on into the next tunnel, making sure your marines are FOLLOWING YOU ON FOOT AND A LITTLE WAY BEHIND YOU. When you go through one of the "Loading" points in the tunnel, the little yellow dots of your motion tracker, signifying your marines, should dissapear. That means they have stopped moving and are frozen. Get out of the tank and go back to where they are. They should be right there frozen in a running position. Now do as you please with them, and when you're ready to blwo them up, walk BACKWARDS over the loading point, and all the grenades, needles, etc, will all go off at once.
Mon 16/06/03 at 20:23
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
On some parts of halo you can make things freeze by getting there
by a short cut, or sometimes when your invisable if you run past and then go back they will freeze!
Sun 15/06/03 at 14:35
Regular
"8==="
I don't know but I'd bet it was something to do with a cheat thingy like action replay or something.
Sun 15/06/03 at 14:29
Regular
How do you do the glitch with the frozen marines/covenant?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.