GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mods are broken"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/04/07 at 08:58
Regular
I noticed this in the Sports forum too. When a mod edits someone elses thread, it renames the title to 'Moderator First Post Edit'.

pb just edited my GAD winner thread and it did the same. (I renamed it back). I'm not sure if it does it every time they edit it, or just the first.

Also can GC mods delete/bar JAT posts yet?
Wed 11/04/07 at 08:34
Regular
If we're wanting more people to come to the forum, maybe it'd be an idea to be a tad lenient with the JATs?
Tue 10/04/07 at 23:44
Regular
"8==="
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Just tried to put '[Gadget]' in front of Hedfix's Datel Trash
> Talk (360) review and it's done the same.

Done. :)
Tue 10/04/07 at 13:17
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Yeah, not working for me when I tried to see if I could fix Hedfix's post.
Tue 10/04/07 at 10:00
"possibly impossible"
Bit of a pain. Must say that I didn't notice the heading change, but then I've been trying to do about 10 things at once here...
Tue 10/04/07 at 09:15
Regular
hmm I guess this new problem has come up as a result of some recent changes they've done.
Tue 10/04/07 at 09:12
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Just tried to put '[Gadget]' in front of Hedfix's Datel Trash Talk (360) review and it's done the same.
Tue 10/04/07 at 09:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just noticed a JAT's post and yes we can delete and bar them :)
Tue 10/04/07 at 09:07
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Machie wrote:

> Also can GC mods delete/bar JAT posts yet?

We can edit and bar regulars but I'm not sure about JAT's.
Tue 10/04/07 at 08:58
Regular
I noticed this in the Sports forum too. When a mod edits someone elses thread, it renames the title to 'Moderator First Post Edit'.

pb just edited my GAD winner thread and it did the same. (I renamed it back). I'm not sure if it does it every time they edit it, or just the first.

Also can GC mods delete/bar JAT posts yet?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.