GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind: Bloodmoon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Mon 16/06/03 at 09:47
Regular
New expansion pack gets 9.something at Gamespot.
A completely new island, as opposed to the Tribunal add-on of new quests.
And you get to be a werewolf if you want.
Yup, a lycanthrope.

Anyone know about the release date here in Europe?
Mon 16/06/03 at 20:15
Regular
"smile, it's free"
It was originally scheduled for the 13th of June over here, but upon wandering into EB on Friday morning I was duly informed the release date had been put back a couple weeks, to the 27th.

I'll definitely be buying it, although I've heard from the Morrowind forums that it has a lot of bugs which need fixing. With any luck, a patch is currently under development and will be around not too long after the UK release.
Mon 16/06/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I imported it from the US and it's very nice. The missions are more engaging and the island is more intresting than in Morrowind. The treking isn't so bad, as the island is smaller, getting rid of the dull bits in Morrowind. Great all round (though being a werewolf is VERY stressful and hard).
Mon 16/06/03 at 12:58
Regular
"A man with a stick"
27th June which is next Friday I think. I missed getting the last expansion, it just didn't appeal, but I think I may very well give Bloodmood a try.
Mon 16/06/03 at 09:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
New expansion pack gets 9.something at Gamespot.
A completely new island, as opposed to the Tribunal add-on of new quests.
And you get to be a werewolf if you want.
Yup, a lycanthrope.

Anyone know about the release date here in Europe?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.