GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout Bug."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 2'.
Mon 16/06/03 at 09:58
Regular
Playing two player on Burnout 2: my friends car just 'fell' through the road and fell through blackness, then this fall looped and the car fell few blackness again and so on. He got a 'big 'air on the track of 626/686 (I forget) which if I upload it on LIVE (when I get it) should freak out a few people!

On the second lap (there were only two) I saw his car fall from the sky and go through the road! Then a few seconds later he was back on the track, having some how completed a lap (even though he was in the games 'twighlight zone').

Anyone had any similarly weird occurences?

Some how he just squeezed on the best lap records too! And it said he had had 54 crashes.
Mon 16/06/03 at 09:58
Regular
"8==="
Playing two player on Burnout 2: my friends car just 'fell' through the road and fell through blackness, then this fall looped and the car fell few blackness again and so on. He got a 'big 'air on the track of 626/686 (I forget) which if I upload it on LIVE (when I get it) should freak out a few people!

On the second lap (there were only two) I saw his car fall from the sky and go through the road! Then a few seconds later he was back on the track, having some how completed a lap (even though he was in the games 'twighlight zone').

Anyone had any similarly weird occurences?

Some how he just squeezed on the best lap records too! And it said he had had 54 crashes.
Mon 16/06/03 at 09:59
Regular
"8==="
Also has anyone got a crash bigger than 61 million in crash mode? This my record. :)
Mon 16/06/03 at 10:02
Regular
"cachoo"
Heh thats happened to me a few times but it gets annoying after a while. Fine now though.

I managed to get 64 million on one of them.. :D
Mon 16/06/03 at 10:04
Regular
"118 118"
I haven't played Burnout 2 as of yet, but it does look superb. I suppose all games have their flaws and this one is no exception.
Tue 17/06/03 at 09:52
Regular
"8==="
Yeah. I Mario Kart you could get shot through walls and out of courses every so often. It did the same 'falling through blackness', except it ended that a LOT quicker.
Tue 17/06/03 at 13:14
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I got 85 million on Crash!

:c)

And I got a 780ft big air by falling through the floor!

Go me!
Tue 17/06/03 at 13:20
Regular
Yeah. On one of the city tracks, I went full speed round a corner on a Burnout, went straight into the green arrows that are supposed to stop you from going down certain roads. Somehow I managed to go straight through it, drove for a bit and then fell for about 20 seconds and lost the race.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Yeah. On one of the city tracks, I went full speed round a corner on a
> Burnout, went straight into the green arrows that are supposed to stop
> you from going down certain roads. Somehow I managed to go straight
> through it, drove for a bit and then fell for about 20 seconds and
> lost the race.
I did the same , but I finished one lap of Palm Bay R in 10 secs

Gnarly

Nobody will ever beat my score.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.