GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LMA Manager 2004"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'LMA Manager 2004'.
Mon 16/06/03 at 12:58
Regular
This forum is for those of us who are eagily awaiting LMA Manager 2004. I would like to know your opionions on the last few games and what you'll be wanting in the new installment.

Do you want improved in-game AI or better highlights???
More realistic contracts and signings???
More indepth look into financial status of clubs??
etc.

Im looking forward to the fact that you can get sacked mid-way between a season (means my brother cant go at the bottom of the league forever). Just hope you can leave a club (considering contract) and become new manager for other clubs who's managers have been sacked also.
Anything you want improved or added...

Reply here >...
Mon 16/06/03 at 12:58
This forum is for those of us who are eagily awaiting LMA Manager 2004. I would like to know your opionions on the last few games and what you'll be wanting in the new installment.

Do you want improved in-game AI or better highlights???
More realistic contracts and signings???
More indepth look into financial status of clubs??
etc.

Im looking forward to the fact that you can get sacked mid-way between a season (means my brother cant go at the bottom of the league forever). Just hope you can leave a club (considering contract) and become new manager for other clubs who's managers have been sacked also.
Anything you want improved or added...

Reply here >...
Mon 16/06/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
A new one already? Do they think we're made of money? :p

I'd like to see the option to accept contracts from other clubs mid-way through the season too.

Also, more involvement from international teams in the game would be pretty good. I'd like to see my better players rise trough the ranks of international football first hand.
Mon 23/06/03 at 10:52
I want them to include international games and statistics but most features like that are found on Championship Manager and it may seem as they are stealing/copying features etc.
But if they can implement these features I would like to see options to discipline players and disupte cards etc.

I'd also like the finances to be a bit more realistic. You get into debt by a couple of million and further into the season your back in the money just due to gate reciepts and sponsorship?!?

It's due for an October release, anyone know any sites with pictures or info. Only found the cosemasters site with a few pictures...
Mon 23/06/03 at 11:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Why? wrote:
>
>
> I'd also like the finances to be a bit more realistic. You get into
> debt by a couple of million and further into the season your back in
> the money just due to gate reciepts and sponsorship?!?
>
>

Don't complain!

:D
Mon 23/06/03 at 11:11
Cyclone wrote:

> Don't complain!

I'm fed up of my brother buying £10+ million players, getting into debt and then having enough money near the end of the season to buy another player ??? He doesn't even sell a player of his own, just a crap youth player for a easly £50,000 Terrible, he didn't even take out a loan ???
Thu 26/06/03 at 20:36
Just read this on gamespot.com

"One new feature that's definitely welcome in LMA Manager 2004 is the ability for you to apply for other management jobs during the course of a season rather than just in between seasons. Also adding a little extra realism to the game is the fact that you'll no longer have the option to apply for bank loans but will instead have to approach your team's board of directors for additional funds."

Sounds so much better, apply for a different job through the season and also ask for extra cash from the directors. The later sounds much better as its more realistic and will make it harder to get more funds and better players more easily.
Sat 06/09/03 at 23:25
*pop*

Not the best of topics I admit but cant wait for this game and have some news for other fans.

"LMA Manager 2004 delayed until January 2004..."

Shock horror, anyone else interested...

*sinks*
Sat 06/09/03 at 23:45
Regular
"es argh"
I'm looking forward to LMA 2004, I've many a time tried to purchase LMA 2003 only to have fate poo in my face...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.