GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Perfect Dark Zero!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/10/01 at 10:22
Regular
For the first Perfect Dark Rare asked players what they wanted through things such as N64 magazine! Then they inclueded alot of them things in the game. That got me thinking what I would like to see in the Perfect Dark Zero. (Who knows they might just see this forum)!

I would like to see an internet link-up feature! Maybe one where you can play against every other person who is playing PD online! Of course you couldnt have everyone playing all at once against each other! So instead you are given a skill level (a number, and every one staarts off at skill level one! Then they fight everyone else who is on that skill level (or maybe the one above), then when you beat that person your skill level increases, then you can fight evveryone with that skill level (or above). This way you get to play against people that are of your level of skill, and it also makes a score board of who is the best at PD!

What do you think? And what would you like to see inclueded in the game?
Sat 20/10/01 at 10:22
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
For the first Perfect Dark Rare asked players what they wanted through things such as N64 magazine! Then they inclueded alot of them things in the game. That got me thinking what I would like to see in the Perfect Dark Zero. (Who knows they might just see this forum)!

I would like to see an internet link-up feature! Maybe one where you can play against every other person who is playing PD online! Of course you couldnt have everyone playing all at once against each other! So instead you are given a skill level (a number, and every one staarts off at skill level one! Then they fight everyone else who is on that skill level (or maybe the one above), then when you beat that person your skill level increases, then you can fight evveryone with that skill level (or above). This way you get to play against people that are of your level of skill, and it also makes a score board of who is the best at PD!

What do you think? And what would you like to see inclueded in the game?
Sat 20/10/01 at 10:29
i would like to see more levels on perfect dark because the 20 odd last time wasnt enough even though the graphics were better then any PS2 game out now.
Sat 20/10/01 at 18:07
Regular
I think that you should be able to download new levels from the internet.
Sat 20/10/01 at 18:47
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I take it the name "After Dark' for the sequel has been canned.
Sat 20/10/01 at 18:50
Regular
Starlight wrote:
> I take it the name "After Dark' for the sequel has been canned.

I don't know, some people are calling it Perfect Dark 2, Perfect Dark Zero, but I think that After Dark is the best.
Sat 20/10/01 at 19:45
Regular
"Whatever!"
Whatever its called Im sure its going to be great - A MGS2 beater?? Will have to wait and see - It certainly has the potential!!
Sat 20/10/01 at 19:47
Regular
I understand there'll be a change of direction for the perfect dark sequel - Rare will ditch Joanna Dark and go for a mentally disturbed camp bloke called Tarquin. When there's a power cut in his house (lights go out, of course), Tarquin is convinced that the government has come to take his brain away for testing, and believes he is seeing the agents moving in the shadows. Armed with a giant novelty toothbrush and a pea shooter, Tarquin must protect himself from the agents and get to his goldfish to protect them untill power is restored.
The hidden level will be tidying up afterwards.

Obviously this game will be called Tarq in the Dark.
Sat 20/10/01 at 20:10
Regular
Maybee not! :S
Sun 28/10/01 at 15:27
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
there should be more levels with even more variety (eg. more sniping in various parts of levels, and DEFINATELY more bits like the vault section where u r backed into a corner and have to defend from streams of enemies a la Control room in Goldeneye). Also more multiplayer arenas taken straight from the 1 player game (that way you actually know the layout) and co-op and counter op without slowdown. That internet idea sounds pretty cool too. oh and a button that you can push to instantly use a combat boost so in each mission you just get a set number of boosts and you don't need to constantly switch from weapon to combat boost and back to weapon as soon as u use one. Combat boosts are one of those really cool features that Rare should exploit to the full for the sequel.

So long for now.
Sun 28/10/01 at 17:54
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
I also think it wouldd be good if you could choose the character you want to play the single player game with, because Joanna isnt the only agent! Maybe each character would have to go about doing the level in a different way. In other games where different characters mean different ways through the levels it hasnt been that great but if anyone can get it to work its Rare!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.