GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey Turbonutter!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/10/01 at 09:31
Regular
You still have an un-claimed prize from 08/10/01 in the film review/disccussions section of gameaday! If you dont want it, cant I have it? :)
Sat 20/10/01 at 13:23
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Ace_greg wrote:
> You still have an un-claimed prize from 08/10/01 in the film review/disccussions
> section of gameaday! If you dont want it, cant I have it? :)

This FAD is going to be a prize for my logo competition in the Web Design forum. The competition closes tonight at midnight BTW.

You're welcome to have it... if you can win!
Sat 20/10/01 at 12:14
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Hey Mr. Nice Guy, did you not get banned for copying reviews once. If I'm right then you can shut it. If I'm wrong then I take it back. But I'm pretty sure I'm right.
Sat 20/10/01 at 11:15
Bullet tooth wrote:
> Mr Nice Guy wrote:
> So you felt you had to start up a topic about this did
> you? What a waste of the
> precious forums that are left and because of
> people like you it gives everyone
> the same impression about newbies even
> though fortunatley they aren't all like
> you. And before FFF comes in
> here, you ain't no worse because your a regular.
> You do nothing at all
> and I am just waiting for the day you get banend as it
> will make my
> day.

i couldnt agree more with you Mr Nice Guy even i know that you dont
> start a new topic just to tell someone
you look around to see his last post
> and then you tell him in there.

Good on you mate. I hate it when this happens.
Sat 20/10/01 at 09:38
Mr Nice Guy wrote:
> So you felt you had to start up a topic about this did you? What a waste of the
> precious forums that are left and because of people like you it gives everyone
> the same impression about newbies even though fortunatley they aren't all like
> you. And before FFF comes in here, you ain't no worse because your a regular.
> You do nothing at all and I am just waiting for the day you get banend as it
> will make my day.

i couldnt agree more with you Mr Nice Guy even i know that you dont start a new topic just to tell someone
you look around to see his last post and then you tell him in there.
Sat 20/10/01 at 09:37
Mr Nice Guy wrote:
> So you felt you had to start up a topic about this did you? What a waste of the
> precious forums that are left and because of people like you it gives everyone
> the same impression about newbies even though fortunatley they aren't all like
> you. And before FFF comes in here, you ain't no worse because your a regular.
> You do nothing at all and I am just waiting for the day you get banend as it
> will make my day.

Same here. I can't wait til all of these spammers are banned, including the spamming Regs, such as Wierd Wonder.
Sat 20/10/01 at 09:35
Regular
"Wasting away"
So you felt you had to start up a topic about this did you? What a waste of the precious forums that are left and because of people like you it gives everyone the same impression about newbies even though fortunatley they aren't all like you. And before FFF comes in here, you ain't no worse because your a regular. You do nothing at all and I am just waiting for the day you get banend as it will make my day.
Sat 20/10/01 at 09:35
Didn't your parents any manners? Wait to be asked! Anyway, be realisitic, he isn't just gonna hand you a GAD on a silver platter.
Sat 20/10/01 at 09:31
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
You still have an un-claimed prize from 08/10/01 in the film review/disccussions section of gameaday! If you dont want it, cant I have it? :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.