GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HEY GUYS DOES ANYONE know who won the com for the N64 Thing YET!!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/10/01 at 18:17
Regular
When is the mag out?
Thu 25/10/01 at 10:02
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
OH right we are too lazy to look at them all and "we will give it to you when we are good and ready"
Mon 22/10/01 at 13:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Indian-DudeY2K wrote:
> what ...... mine got flattened .... sob sob ! just think (BTW it's not mine)
> thats what he/she must be like , in denile to begin with , then horror , then
> shock and finally anger at the postmen !! making it out of pastry must have
> taken ages and ages to make .... sorry mate. (he/she probably will never read
> this but we might aswell feel sorry for him anyway.)

Yeah its a real shame, but you have to admit pastry is hardly a robust material, and with the post's reputation surely a different material would have been wiser.
Mon 22/10/01 at 09:17
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
what ...... mine got flattened .... sob sob ! just think (BTW it's not mine) thats what he/she must be like , in denile to begin with , then horror , then shock and finally anger at the postmen !! making it out of pastry must have taken ages and ages to make .... sorry mate. (he/she probably will never read this but we might aswell feel sorry for him anyway.)
Mon 22/10/01 at 00:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah it says they had so many entries it is taking them ages to pile through them all, and some poor sap sent them an entry made from pastry, as expected it didnt make it intact, the guy who made it must be in tears.
Sun 21/10/01 at 09:40
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
is this about the luigi competition ?
if it is the the results will be in issue 62 or ngc .... you just have to read the first page guys !! ;-)
Sat 20/10/01 at 18:15
Regular
I got the mag today but it doesn't say who won, it'll be in the next issue probably.
Fri 19/10/01 at 22:14
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Who won dammit!!!!!1
Fri 19/10/01 at 20:04
Regular
I hjave a subscription but I dont have the mag yet :(
Fri 19/10/01 at 19:14
Regular
I got the mag 2 days ago for some reason !!!
Fri 19/10/01 at 19:09
today

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.