GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dolphin Revealed"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/08/00 at 11:52
Regular
Just over 2 weeks until we get a first glimpse of the Dolphin at the Space World Show, maybe we'll get a name, and we should get to see what the joypads/controllers look like. Can't wait.
Thu 10/08/00 at 11:52
Regular
"not dead"
Just over 2 weeks until we get a first glimpse of the Dolphin at the Space World Show, maybe we'll get a name, and we should get to see what the joypads/controllers look like. Can't wait.
Fri 11/08/00 at 10:05
it isn't long to go now the console is shown at space world, and how exited the world of nintendo is gonna be! at the show you (if you are going)cannot play demos on it but rolling demos will be present. you can see the console and the contrrolers shape will be unveiled, rumors are that it will be a upgrade on the current N64 one, but also it may be like the sony dual shock pad!!!!!urghh. the main point of this years show is the unveiling of yhe gameBoy advance, which will be as exiting, and more nintendo surprises! it's gonna be great!
Fri 11/08/00 at 23:18
Does anyone know how you can obtain entrance ticket/pass/thing to go to Spaceworld?
Sat 12/08/00 at 12:35
no idea how u can get tickets, all i know is that it is sold out, sorry, august 25th and in japan, so u will have to wiat untill pic's arrive on the net

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.