GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto:Vice City"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:14
Regular
I am stuck on The Driver Mission Can Anyone help
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:14
Regular
I am stuck on The Driver Mission Can Anyone help
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:22
"period drama"
Go faster than him.
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Going faster than him does help, but cosidering he's got a Sabre Turbo and you've got a crap Sentinel, it can be pretty difficult. :)

No, the only easy way to beat this guy is by playing dirty. As soon as you start the race, fishtail him and spin his motor, that way he wont get as good a start, therefore giving you the lead. Since you're in front, it is now easy to block him off by looking at him with the rear view camera, and if he starts edging past again, try to knck him off course with simple nudges, trying to put him into a wall or lampost normally works pretty well also.

Oh, and don't put on any 'lose cops' cheats on in this mission because the cops can actually provide you with a lot of help here.

Hope that helps.
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:54
"period drama"
I never tried to spin him, it just slowed me down.
But he is a really crappy driver, so the mission's not really very hard at all. I think a lack of patience is more to blame.

Kids these days .... *mumbles on*
Fri 20/06/03 at 22:01
Regular
When I did that mission he drove into a river and I lost the mission because of it >:-(
Sat 21/06/03 at 09:45
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Heh...I just restarted this the other day on a new, blank memory card.
Sat 05/07/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Couple of questions for you guys and gals out there.

Just bought Sunshine Autos - where are the missions for the property? I've looked upstairs, downstairs basically all over the place and can't find the flashing pink neon thingy missiony whatchacall it :(

Secondly, I've done just about all the missions ahhhhh just remembered, need to finish the missions for the Malibu before the ending happens, right I'm off to buy the Malibu then :)
Sat 05/07/03 at 21:14
"Wa-wa-west"
There are no proper missions for Sunshine Autos, just the car collections and street races.
Sat 05/07/03 at 21:18
Yeah, but to earn money for it, you only have to do the car collections.
Sat 05/07/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Sunshine Autos:

As said before all you really need to do is gather the list of cars that can be found down the ramp behind the showroom. When you go down the ramp look to your right and you'll see a list of cars on the wall. Collect them up and deliver them to the garage next to the list. It's pretty much in the same style as the import/export garages in GTA3.

After that though, you can do other missions, once you have all the lists completed, go down the ramp again and look around to your right, you'll see a pink marker, now you can do some races around the airport for some more money.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.