GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto:Vice City"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:14
Regular
I am stuck on The Driver Mission Can Anyone help
Thu 10/07/03 at 19:41
Regular
I see you're all saying you need to complete the Malibu missions before you can do the final missions, but the thing is, I still haven't done the driver mission and finished Keep Your Friends Close the other day. I got there by deciding to buy Kaufman Cabs.
Sun 06/07/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Yeah your probably right :)

Should be good! Another must buy to add to the list.
Sun 06/07/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Plate of glue"
What do you think GTA 4 will be. I think it will be in San Andreas
Sun 06/07/03 at 18:59
" Crazy!"
Jive wrote:
> Yeah cheers guys, actually remembered what to do last night :-)
>
> Just trying to finish the Malibu missions now, damn that last mission
> in the bank is a pain :(

I thought that was easy, parl your car by the entrance, get in and make sure 1 other is there with you nd then left to the pay and spray.
Sun 06/07/03 at 18:01
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Yeah cheers guys, actually remembered what to do last night :-)

Just trying to finish the Malibu missions now, damn that last mission in the bank is a pain :(
Sat 05/07/03 at 23:01
" Crazy!"
HA GTA Vice, you sooooo lame, the cool people like me are doing GTA 3 again.
Sat 05/07/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Sunshine Autos:

As said before all you really need to do is gather the list of cars that can be found down the ramp behind the showroom. When you go down the ramp look to your right and you'll see a list of cars on the wall. Collect them up and deliver them to the garage next to the list. It's pretty much in the same style as the import/export garages in GTA3.

After that though, you can do other missions, once you have all the lists completed, go down the ramp again and look around to your right, you'll see a pink marker, now you can do some races around the airport for some more money.
Sat 05/07/03 at 21:18
Yeah, but to earn money for it, you only have to do the car collections.
Sat 05/07/03 at 21:14
"Wa-wa-west"
There are no proper missions for Sunshine Autos, just the car collections and street races.
Sat 05/07/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Couple of questions for you guys and gals out there.

Just bought Sunshine Autos - where are the missions for the property? I've looked upstairs, downstairs basically all over the place and can't find the flashing pink neon thingy missiony whatchacall it :(

Secondly, I've done just about all the missions ahhhhh just remembered, need to finish the missions for the Malibu before the ending happens, right I'm off to buy the Malibu then :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.