GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy Taxi or Simpsons Road Rage Poll ? Racing Rules !!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/10/01 at 20:27
Regular
Just say either Simpsons Road Rage or Crazi Taxi and a short explenation for yr choice.
Simpsons Road Rage - Cos' the Simpsons kick butt !!!
Thu 18/10/01 at 20:27
Regular
Just say either Simpsons Road Rage or Crazi Taxi and a short explenation for yr choice.
Simpsons Road Rage - Cos' the Simpsons kick butt !!!
Thu 18/10/01 at 21:14
Regular
"Whatever!"
If they can pull it off Simpsons Road Rage - Looks great!!
Thu 18/10/01 at 22:10
Regular
Why's this in the Nintendo forum?
Thu 18/10/01 at 22:30
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
What's Simpsons Road Rage?

:)
Thu 18/10/01 at 22:55
Regular
Some Playstation Mario Kart clone me thinks.
Thu 18/10/01 at 23:12
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Ooooo I can't wait! hmmm....

Fri 19/10/01 at 08:34
Crazy Taxi's a great game and I'd love to see it on the Gamecube (it's in development so I've heard, is that right?). As for the Simpsons, yeah they're good, but a good cartoon doesn't necessarily make a good game, so I'm not too sure on that one. As I haven't played the game I can't express my views, but I shall see what I can find out...
Fri 19/10/01 at 11:00
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I don't really think that Crazy Taxi's that great a game! I've played it on the Dreamcast and I just don't really think that the handling of the cars is that good!

What i'd really like to see on the Gamecube though is Driver! I got that for the Playstation and it's a GREAT game!

Dammit! I just praised a Playstation game!!! Oh well, i'll give them that game! It was good!

Fri 19/10/01 at 11:20
OK the handling was bad but the idea was great!
Fri 19/10/01 at 11:51
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
The idea was good but had been kinda done before!

There was this ACE game on the PC quite a few years back called Quarentine! In that you were in a sort of Escape From New York type setting and you had to drive a taxi cab to earn money. With your money you could buy weapons to put on the front of your car and stuff {cos there were people out to kill you etc}. You could even get this buzzsaw to put on the front of your cab, and that was great fun for mowing people down!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.