GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you missed it first time round..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/04/07 at 18:53
Regular
If you missed it first time round...

Now I'm keeping an eye out for Pikmin 2 and Fire Emblem.

Then my fase will be completed.
Sat 28/04/07 at 19:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm in a similar boat, still looking to track down a truck-load of GameCube titles while finishing off a stack load of others.

I've been looking at eBay and now I'm strongly considering getting a seperate memory card and importing a load from America. They seem to work out at less then half price, including delivery!

Of course, if any Australian import sites can compete with these prices in the PAL market, I'd rather head in that direction and avoid the infuriating FreeLoader process.
Wed 11/04/07 at 01:18
Regular
You don't see a decent range of new ones anywhere these days it seems.

If anyone knows a decent retailer (other than ebay!), link link link! (please)
Sun 08/04/07 at 18:59
Regular
Gamecube games are ridiculously expensive. That games so old now, I bought it for that price about three years ago.
Sun 08/04/07 at 18:53
Regular
If you missed it first time round...

Now I'm keeping an eye out for Pikmin 2 and Fire Emblem.

Then my fase will be completed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.