GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Socom - Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM: US Navy Seals'.
Wed 18/06/03 at 14:14
Regular
I know there are a few socom threads but all the help stuff just seems to get lost.

I'm on level 10 where you have to get the guy out of prison at night.
Every time either I get the bomb to go off and disable the generator or the prison alarm goes off and soon the HIND helicopter arrives

I always get killed.
Anyone got a good way of shooting it down without me or the team all being killed?

Also others feel free to post for help in here.
Wed 18/06/03 at 14:14
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I know there are a few socom threads but all the help stuff just seems to get lost.

I'm on level 10 where you have to get the guy out of prison at night.
Every time either I get the bomb to go off and disable the generator or the prison alarm goes off and soon the HIND helicopter arrives

I always get killed.
Anyone got a good way of shooting it down without me or the team all being killed?

Also others feel free to post for help in here.
Wed 18/06/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Hmmm....."
SUCME US Navy Boys
Wed 18/06/03 at 20:00
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
look on the internet for walkthroughs etc
Thu 19/06/03 at 22:10
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I'm stuck on level 9 at the moment.

The one where you have to rescue the POW by entering a bunker and airstriking the other bunkers.

This game sure does get hard.
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
When you reach the house and the helicopter comes get the prisoner to a safe little corner.Then go to where you have that little balkany and all those boxes are there.Duck right under neath the door but first get an Ak-s
(they are normall against the wall.After you have crouched by the door wait until you see the choppers tail and then blowit to hell.keep on doing this and you should kill that ba$terd of a chopper.

I need help on mission 11 when you have to kill fat cat and kitten.I normally make it around and blow every 1 to hell but I can't find thos idiots anywhere. Where do they run to.
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:36
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Hercules! wrote:
>SUCME US Navy Boys
Sun 22/06/03 at 21:19
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
You probably already do this, but here are some basic guidelines:

Always check and plan a route using the map.
Always pick your weapons carefully according to the type of level.
Teamwork is key to completing missions.
You are not a superman, don't run in all guns blazing.
Put yourself in the situation, what would you do in real life. (And no, the answer isn't hide and then start sulking...)

Hope that helps someone...
Sun 22/06/03 at 22:14
" Crazy!"
Skorp1on wrote:
> You probably already do this, but here are some basic guidelines:
>
> Always check and plan a route using the map.
> Always pick your weapons carefully according to the type of level.
> Teamwork is key to completing missions.
> You are not a superman, don't run in all guns blazing.
> Put yourself in the situation, what would you do in real life. (And
> no, the answer isn't hide and then start sulking...)
>
> Hope that helps someone...

I ran all the way through the mission when you have tracked the second lot of baddies into the jungle, I went in all gins blazing and no one came out dead on my team, with all goals completed.
Sun 22/06/03 at 22:29
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Well not matter what I do I always either end up dead or all team dies.

Doing my head in
Mon 23/06/03 at 00:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Just had the weirdest experience in the whole game.

On level 10 you have to rescue a guy from a prison, a helicopter comes and you must shoot it down then proceed to the pick up point which is heavily guarded.

I've played it loads of times and been killed at various points, most of the time by the helicopter or guards at the pick up point.

Well I played it there and when the helicopter came it was nowhere to be seen and there were no guards at all at the pick up point.....

Just glad that level is done, was really starting to get on my nerves.

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.