GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sea planes in vice city? where?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Wed 18/06/03 at 17:01
Regular
sea planes in vice city? where?
Sun 27/07/03 at 21:23
Regular
The sea-plane is at the film studio, at the docks, go in a boat and go around the islands searching for it, but you need to have completed the missions in the film studio first.
Fri 11/07/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Nothing nealry as effective as a scarey technical question to kill a thread :)
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:24
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
On a VC related topic, I got my new computer a few days ago, running Win Xp, and now the graphics seem a bit messed up. It's difficult to describe, but sometimes the game doesn't seem to instantly draw things like trees, benches, walls etc, but I can still crash into them. They seem to fade in after a while, but it's sooo annoying.

Yes I have installed the 1.1 patch.

Running:
Athlon XP 2600+
GF4Ti 4800SE with the 44.03 drivers.
And I think that's all that's really relevant
Wed 09/07/03 at 23:45
Regular
rumit, you need to play the game more man. once you've done loads of missions you'll automatically know where everything is
Wed 09/07/03 at 23:39
Regular
"-Lance-Vance-Dance-"
oh ok thank you.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:23
A better explanation to where the police station is.

You know where the mansion is?

There is a main road that goes straight though that island. It includes both bridges.

Go straight along it towards the island you start the game from. When you get over the bridge, don't stop, just keep going straight over the other bridge. The building you crash into eventually is the police station.

Go through it's doors. Go to the left. In that room is where the police uniform is.

One mission you have to go there and get the uniform. Once you have done this mission the uniform will always be there.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:17
The one you start the game at.
The one which has a triangle of hedges at its front.
Through the gate? Or with a helicopter.
Wed 09/07/03 at 20:42
Regular
"-Lance-Vance-Dance-"
what hotel room are you talking about?
does it have to be any police station?
and where is the police station?
and finally after getting the police outfit, how do i get in there? (to get the hunter)
Tue 08/07/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Police station. Can't miss it. It's got policecars in the carpark.
Tue 08/07/03 at 19:56
Regular
"-Lance-Vance-Dance-"
what station near my hotel room????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.