GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Completed!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/06/03 at 21:44
Regular
I completed Shenmue 2 on the dreamcast back in november, and i just thought that the game was so excellent that i had to go out and buy it on the xbox.
I found it in game for £30, and in perfect condition with the instructions and DVD, all in perfect oreder, as if no-one had played on it...
So i just had to buy it and play it on the Xbox, and i have just completed it, and it is even better because it is all in english now, and the graphices are slightly smoother...
But i will always know it as Shenmue 2 on the good old Dreamcast...

There is a Shenmue 3 comming out isn't there, at the end of the game it says that the story will continue, and there has been talk on sites ying that they will make a Shenmue 3, but im not too sure...
If someone could just get back to me on that because i would like to kno if they are and if they are then when...
Fri 20/06/03 at 00:56
Regular
"None Stored"
it will come out some time in the future
Wed 18/06/03 at 21:44
I completed Shenmue 2 on the dreamcast back in november, and i just thought that the game was so excellent that i had to go out and buy it on the xbox.
I found it in game for £30, and in perfect condition with the instructions and DVD, all in perfect oreder, as if no-one had played on it...
So i just had to buy it and play it on the Xbox, and i have just completed it, and it is even better because it is all in english now, and the graphices are slightly smoother...
But i will always know it as Shenmue 2 on the good old Dreamcast...

There is a Shenmue 3 comming out isn't there, at the end of the game it says that the story will continue, and there has been talk on sites ying that they will make a Shenmue 3, but im not too sure...
If someone could just get back to me on that because i would like to kno if they are and if they are then when...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.