GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where to claim? - help needed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/04/07 at 19:25
Regular
Sorry guys, feel a bit stupid. After the new lay out of freeola I cant find where to claim one of my GAD's. If someone would be kind enough to explain where it is and maybe give a link I would be greatful. Thanks
Sat 07/04/07 at 19:25
Regular
Sorry guys, feel a bit stupid. After the new lay out of freeola I cant find where to claim one of my GAD's. If someone would be kind enough to explain where it is and maybe give a link I would be greatful. Thanks
Sat 07/04/07 at 20:07
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
On the left of the screen there is a link to the winners list.
If your name hasn't appeared then it is because the list on the main page sometimes shows the winner for the next couple of days too so expect to see it on the winners list then.
Then just send an e-mail to the address provided above the winners list to claim your vouchers.
Sat 07/04/07 at 20:10
Regular
First -> gameaday

To claim you send Freeola an email, stating your user and which prize you'd prefer

email : [email protected]

"If you've won, CONGRATULATIONS! Here is how to claim your Gameaday prize:

1. You may choose £30 of either Argos or Amazon vouchers

2. E-mail [email protected] from the e-mail address you use to log on to your nickname, and state your claim - make sure your address is complete in your registration details.

3. Sit back and wait! Your prize will be sent as soon as possible however please allow up to 28 days for delivery in some cases. You'll be informed if your claim is invalid, and you need to claim again.
"
Sat 07/04/07 at 21:19
Regular
Cheers guys. Thankyou :D I wandered why it said I had won a GAD but i wasnt on the list. In the most recent winners section, my name is first but then I couldnt find my name in the winners list. So I am tomorrows winner maybe? Thanks for that, again.
Sun 08/04/07 at 11:07
Regular
Ok. Now im confused. Yesterday I was on the most recent winners list just after CJH's win yesterday, so of course I thought they may have shown that I was todays winner but then when I check the most recent winners list, I am no longer there.........

Help =D
Sun 08/04/07 at 12:12
Regular
Well, you're not on the 'Winners' list at the side of Gameaday either, so you need to have patience or alternatively your winning entry may have been removed.

However, I doubt it's been removed if you haven't been warned and you weren't informed. Check the email you use for Freeola, they'll mail you if you've won
Sun 08/04/07 at 12:50
Regular
LOL ok. Quite weird isnt it? I havent got an email off freeola....never do (speaking from past GAD wins). If a staffie could possible explain whats happened here. Thanks for the info all of you.
Sun 08/04/07 at 14:48
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Sorry NickGreen, we've been having some buggy scripts going on, showing people who have won and yet not, and showing them days before some people were even being announced. This should be sorted on Tuesday (hopefully) when everyone is back at work after the Easter break.

Hope everyone has had a good Easter and a nice long weekend so far!
Sun 08/04/07 at 14:53
Regular
Cheers Vexxed. But can u tell me, have I been stripped of this win or will it be announced in a few days?

Happy easter too mate
Sun 08/04/07 at 14:58
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Neither, I think it was just having a meltdown from this recent heat and nice weather we seem to be having and throwing up random names at random times, if you win, you will find out about it on the day at midday! :)

Sorry about that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.