GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuntman"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 21:48
Regular
I've just seen this game in Morrisons for £17.99 today and i almost bought it, i get paid tomorrow and i want a new game, whats Stuntmant like? is it worth buying? i know a few of you have it on here so gimmie feedback, thanks!
Thu 19/06/03 at 21:48
Regular
"Touched!"
I've just seen this game in Morrisons for £17.99 today and i almost bought it, i get paid tomorrow and i want a new game, whats Stuntmant like? is it worth buying? i know a few of you have it on here so gimmie feedback, thanks!
Thu 19/06/03 at 22:22
Regular
"Hmmm....."
It can get highly annoying, but replays cutscenes of stunts you just did are a nice payoff.

Once youve completed it though, im not sure youd be on it for much longer.
Thu 19/06/03 at 22:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It's a great game, although late on it can be very frustrating. It's one of those "One more shot" games - you just have to know if you can complete certain parts or not.

The Stunt Arena where you design your own arenas is quality, and you can have a lot of fun smashing things up in it.

Nice cars, too.
Thu 19/06/03 at 22:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, so, for £17.99 - get it.
Thu 19/06/03 at 22:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Some of the films you do are blatent ripoffs of other films which makes it funny. It can be infuriating but I would say it's a fairly good game. I agree with Herc that after you have finished it fully, it may not have the same appeal.
Fri 20/06/03 at 06:10
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
"Explosion! Hit the snowman! Make the jump! Hit the micro-light! Through the trees! Stay ahead of the scooter!"

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Worth it for less than £20 though. My favourite bit was avoiding getting squashed between the train and the bridge, took me AGES (and a few wrecked cars) to get that bit right.
Fri 20/06/03 at 11:38
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I know the bit you mean, it is a very good game, even though a bit repetative.
Fri 20/06/03 at 12:09
Regular
Top game and well worth £18.Go get it,well thats if you hav'nt already!
Fri 20/06/03 at 17:53
Regular
"Touched!"
Just picked up the game for £17.99 bargain by the sounds of it, will post impressions later!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.