GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda help please"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 23:33
Regular
On the second musical sage dungeon, that stupid leaf twig boy is behind bars and is babbling on about being as heavy as the great deku tree and wishing he was here and crap.
Got the hook shot but I don't know where to go next.

Anyone?

"If you don't like what I'm saying, why don't ya slap ma face, cos' I'm bad I'm bad really really bad I'm bad HO! HO!"
*Moonwalks*
Sun 22/06/03 at 14:07
Regular
Done it now. Yay me.
Now I gotta find all those stupid triforce shards.
Urgh.
Sun 22/06/03 at 11:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Do you have the Hookshot?
Sun 22/06/03 at 11:25
Regular
Ok, none of that makes sense. Link two trees? What?
Sat 21/06/03 at 02:56
Heh, that took me a while to realise. The fairy appearing in the middle of the sea was a bit of a surprise.
Fri 20/06/03 at 21:32
Regular
Starlight wrote:
> All I need to do now I figure out which great fiary I haven't visited
> so I can get double my magic meter.

Here's a hint: You have to kill a big octo...
Fri 20/06/03 at 21:31
Regular
In the room where u lost makar (i think) go back there and the hookshot can link to the trees leading you to another room with the 2 switches which opens the fan.
Fri 20/06/03 at 21:10
Regular
"^_^"
plant some tree's above the lift
Fri 20/06/03 at 20:42
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Just a thought - isn't working out how to solve the puzzles meant to
> be all part of the fun?
Yes, but this is just taking the pisss.

How in blue hell do I get under the huge fan to get to the boss room?
Fri 20/06/03 at 12:04
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Heh, that's the only place I got stuck on the game too, thing is I didn't have the iron boots at the time so I had to go on a mission to get them.

It fu#king annoys me having to play that command melody all the time so you can control the other character.

All I need to do now I figure out which great fiary I haven't visited so I can get double my magic meter.
Fri 20/06/03 at 02:40
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
I HATE BORING WATER FILLED DUNGEONS

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.