GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fabian Barthez"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/10/01 at 08:19
Regular
hahahahahah
Thu 18/10/01 at 08:19
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
hahahahahah
Thu 18/10/01 at 09:44
"High polygon count"
Hee hee hee!

Ho ho ho!

Har har har!

World's best keeper my hairy arsenal!
Thu 18/10/01 at 10:54
He¥s the worst keeper ever! He sucks!
Thu 18/10/01 at 11:09
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
You can't judge a player on a couple of games. Some of the saves made in last nights game were out of this world, sure he made a few outrageous mistakes but every footballer does.
Thu 18/10/01 at 13:28
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Massimo Taibi anyone?

I simply don't undertsand why we didn't keep Mark Bosnich. He was the most highly rated keeper in the premiership, and he did play very well for us, despite what ferguson might try to say.

I guess ferguson just didn't like him. I know he certainly thought Bosnich looked out of shape, but he didn't give him much of a chance to change that.
Thu 18/10/01 at 14:53
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Did anyone think Barthez looked like he was slightly worried about going back into the dressing room last night. And who wouldn't have been:

First half - Barthez comes running out, Brown goes to get out his way, Barthez runs into him instead of going for the ball, striker puts ball into empty net.

Half Time - Ferguson (quietly?) asks Barthez if he'd mind not doing that again because he let Deportivo back into the game, and United were lucky to be level.

Second Half - Barthez comes running out, Brown goes to get out of his way, (can anyone see a pattern here?) Barthez slides for the ball, MISSES!!, striker puts ball into empty net.

Full Time - United have lost, Barthez thinks - Ferguson is probably not too happy with me, I don't want to leave pitch!!
Thu 18/10/01 at 15:19
"High polygon count"
I thought he was starting to cry at one point.
Thu 18/10/01 at 16:33
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
I think he knew he was in for a roasting.

Although it was exceptionally amusing to see Barthez flapping about like that, Man Utd probably would have lost anyway as their midfield was utterly trounced by Deportivo's.

If that formation is supposed to sure up United's leaky defence, what would have happened if they'd gone with a more conventional 442 arrangement??
Thu 18/10/01 at 18:56
Regular
"Great Scott's"
I am not a Barthez or Utd fan but i can see his talent!

No, i am not joking. This is what i think, many keepers get bored in goal. Barthez is one of these such keepers he likes to be in the action.

So when he sees a chance to impress fans with skills he takes it.

Barthez was just unlikely when he slid to get the ball and touched off his boots and lost control.

Barthez is one of the best keepers in the world because of the following:

a) His agility. For a small keeper his agility is much better than many other keepers.
b) Won World and European Cups and Medals.
c)Only Good keeper that could actually play in any position. Apart from Defending.
d)Great shot stopper and quick off his line.

The following list is the best keepers in the World at the moment:

1. Buffon (Juventus)
2. Barthez (Man Utd)
3. Toldo (Inter Milan)

The only other keeper was Campos who could play up front and in goal.
Thu 18/10/01 at 18:57
Regular
"Great Scott's"
That should say Unlucky

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.