GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vice City: OST"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:54
Regular
Can anyone tell me where I can get the GTA:VC soundtrack?

I've looked for it in the shops but no luck there, so I'm just gonna have to get it over the net from somewhere. So does anyone know anywhere reliable and trustworthy?

Thank you.
Sat 21/06/03 at 12:46
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
http://www4.playserver4.com/play247.asp space ?page=title&r=CD&title=109552

Though it's out of stock at the moment and who knows if it will ever be back in stock as it was possibly a limited edition.

Or you could try hmv.co.uk, it's in the soundtrack section under "g".

Or even try ebay.
Fri 20/06/03 at 21:00
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well I don't live in a farm, but I don't exactly stay close to many shops as I am pretty much in the middle of no-where.

The nearest games shop to me is 20 miles, and the closest HMV is around 40 miles away. So as you can imagine, it's not an easy task to find some decent shops here.

:)
Fri 20/06/03 at 20:51
Regular
"That's right!"
Where do you live? A farm? Go look in HMV, not the local corner shop for local people.
Fri 20/06/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Thanks, I actually have Kazza and I can download the songs if I want. But I would like the original soundtrack just as part of my GTA collection.

:)
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:57
Regular
"Not a Jew"
You could always try looking in the back of the instruction manual for VC and getting the songs, then downloading them of KaZaa or any other P2P program, then put them on a CD. KaZaa isn't the most trustworthy though, so you might not want to do that. Its up to you.
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:54
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Can anyone tell me where I can get the GTA:VC soundtrack?

I've looked for it in the shops but no luck there, so I'm just gonna have to get it over the net from somewhere. So does anyone know anywhere reliable and trustworthy?

Thank you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.