GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First ever TAD winner...I think..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/06/03 at 14:03
Regular
Today Brute Force, my GAD came through! YAY!

But not only that - But I also seem to have won a TAD...Yes, you guessed it! A T-Shirt a day! A one off day too im guessing...Printed with the Brute Force logo on the front and a large graphic of the main characters on the back, a T-Shirt was packaged with my game! I am now the ultimate game fashion guru. It smells a bit funny though...Like swimming pools, but I think thats the new ink. Im wearing it anyways though. Quite comfy ;)

I also got a free DVD - The Ultimate Halo Companion DVD. It has really old trailors of Halo for Mac from 1999 on it, some interviews, footage of deleted enamies (Including dinosuars...) and removed levels!

Its a great little package! The ultimate free gift bundle! So thanks SR - Now, everyone else who choose this as their TAD, lets all form a 'T-Shirt' club where only TAD winners can join...And watch the Halo DVD again and again just because we can!

Oh - And I have only played it for about 2 hours in multiplayer and about 20mins in single player but Brute Force is supurb! More than my very high expectations multiplayer wise, where you each control a team of 4 giving commands, in a strange deathmatch come team match! Brilliant! And the single player looks very good too. I will do a review soon when I play it a bit more.

So far...Brute Force=Fantastic. And the T-Shirt and DVD have made my day...
Thu 26/06/03 at 00:45
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
They should sort "it" out.
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:15
Regular
Heh

You're a funny guy Nomino.

You realise you've won a GAD, right?
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:14
Regular
To see if all you faggots had got your act together. Clearly not.
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:12
Regular
Why'd you come back then?
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:07
Regular
As ever, these forums are as boring as hell..........
Mon 23/06/03 at 00:00
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Sort "it" out.
Sun 22/06/03 at 23:57
Regular
Sort what out? I have never seen this palce before...
Sun 22/06/03 at 23:55
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Sort it out.
Sun 22/06/03 at 16:25
Regular
Perhaps...

Only a mild case...
Sun 22/06/03 at 16:23
Regular
"8==="
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> You all seem KRAAAZYYYY!

That IS a mirror and you DO have schitzophrenia.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.