GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/07/06 at 19:34
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Well good God. It's back I see.

Hello?

*Echo*

*Echo*

*Echo*

Now I know how Jordan’s gynecologist feels.
Mon 03/07/06 at 12:09
Regular
lol local sainsburys / tesco staff. the degree would get hima managers job oooh lmao,god knows why I am laughing because I would like a degree :) and it depends on if he had like a 1st degree or 2.1 etc :)
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:50
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
I'm just really interested in what it is given all his "I don't want to do something below me because I have a degree" stuff.
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Didn't get the details as his internet cut off pretty soon after but he did say he was starting a job soon
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:46
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Kawada wrote:
> Actually he has according to what he said to me the other day on
> msn

Do tell.
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:45
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Probably still crying into his cornflakes.
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Pandemic wrote:
> Got a job maybe?
>
> AHA! What AM I saying?

Actually he has according to what he said to me the other day on msn
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:44
Regular
lol Yeah he really wanted that title, I've been meaning to ask him how he feels about having his stats reset and losing that huge number.

He seems quite quiet now.
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:43
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Got a job maybe?

AHA! What AM I saying?
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:43
Regular
"Mooching around"
Where has he gone? He was here when they first re-opened the forums... and now he seems to be drifting away *sobs*
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:41
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Machie wrote:
> There's always a few that posts a lot, I think Forestfan was the
> most infamous,

Hedfix was for me. Top poster for around a year. Got himself to the top all time posters having only been around about a third of the time I was on the site.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.