GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gives you a warm glow ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/04/07 at 17:25
Regular
Just finished watching the family film 'Prince of Egypt', featuring the voices of Val Kilmer, Michelle Pfeiffer, Sandra Bullock, Ralph Fiennes and many others.

I loved learning about some chap called Moses who was a Hebrew adopted by an Egyptian King(Pharoah) and Queen. But the Egyptians didn't like Hebrews and whipped them a lot. Moses found out he wasn't an Egyptian and was pretty bored anyway, so went to live with the Hebrews, even got quite pally with their God ...

Anyway, trying to keep it simple, Moses went to ask the new Pharoah, his adopted brother, to stop whipping the Hebrews. Predictably, the response was "You're having a laugh!".

So the Hebrew God goes mental, with horrific results.

I don't know what I found most heart-warming ... when God murdered all the Egyptian first-born children, or when Moses callously drowned most of the remaining Egyptians ...

Yes kids, the lesson here is ... 'Two wrongs DO make a right'

Or something like that ... ;)
Fri 06/04/07 at 18:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Machie wrote:
> Dont think anyone else has seen it, but I was watching Kung
> Fu Hustle
last night.

*SLAP*
Fri 06/04/07 at 18:15
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Machie wrote:
> Dont think anyone else has seen it, but I was watching Kung
> Fu Hustle
last night.
Class.
Fri 06/04/07 at 18:04
Regular
Dont think anyone else has seen it, but I was watching Kung Fu Hustle last night.

I like that Stephen Chow's character didnt kill the bad guy at the end but instead became his teacher. Hurray for Buddhism! =)

Shame about all those buddhist monks being killed in Thailand by Muslims =(
Fri 06/04/07 at 17:30
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Tis an excellent film.

But what a scary person Moses was - sure wouldn't want to tell him I'd clipped his wing mirror.
Fri 06/04/07 at 17:28
Regular
The musical score is awesome.
Fri 06/04/07 at 17:25
Regular
Just finished watching the family film 'Prince of Egypt', featuring the voices of Val Kilmer, Michelle Pfeiffer, Sandra Bullock, Ralph Fiennes and many others.

I loved learning about some chap called Moses who was a Hebrew adopted by an Egyptian King(Pharoah) and Queen. But the Egyptians didn't like Hebrews and whipped them a lot. Moses found out he wasn't an Egyptian and was pretty bored anyway, so went to live with the Hebrews, even got quite pally with their God ...

Anyway, trying to keep it simple, Moses went to ask the new Pharoah, his adopted brother, to stop whipping the Hebrews. Predictably, the response was "You're having a laugh!".

So the Hebrew God goes mental, with horrific results.

I don't know what I found most heart-warming ... when God murdered all the Egyptian first-born children, or when Moses callously drowned most of the remaining Egyptians ...

Yes kids, the lesson here is ... 'Two wrongs DO make a right'

Or something like that ... ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.