GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Me and Garlic Bread are going to Alton Towers tomorrow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/06/03 at 22:47
Regular
How strange
Thu 26/06/03 at 18:13
Regular
"Hallelujah"
phi11ip wrote:
> In our house we cook it and eat it...

*Cries* You sick monster!
Thu 26/06/03 at 18:11
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
What's the great obsession with doing stuff with garlic bread?

In our house we cook it and eat it...

You lot are sad...
Thu 26/06/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
When I went on Oblivion, my mate was incredibly scared. The photo afterwards was an absolute classic. I was shouting in joy and he looked nauseous and his limbs looked as if they'd been contorted beyond belief - it looked as if he had a bad case of athiritis!
Thu 26/06/03 at 13:26
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Suuuure... we believe you...
Thu 26/06/03 at 13:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh yeah, and my photo for Oblivion looked pretty damn good, because you know how each photo bit has you, and the person next to you?

Well my mate wasn't included in it, it was the person at the other side of me. She (also) was fit, and was screaming her head off, while I just looked cool and calm. If it had taken the photo moments later though, I'm telling you, it would've been a different story.
Thu 26/06/03 at 13:14
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ha.

You know the inflatable banana things?
Well a mate got one, and we stood on the bridge of the Rapids thing (the bridge when you get off the ride), and I threw it off at someone in a boat thing.

It hit a fit bird, and she looked up and smiled at me, and then when she got off, she gave me it back and smiled at me again.
A good day.

Yeah, Oblivion kicked ass, the cinema was shat, Air was probably the most fun 'coaster (although the photo of me on it looked crap), Nemesis was simply intense, Corkscrew was fun, and the Rapids got me wet.

Oh, and although that Duel thing is extremely crap and boring, and you simply shoot lights, I got a massive score. And I looked seriously professional on the photo, with one raised eyebrow and stuff.
Thu 26/06/03 at 12:02
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Ironically it landed in 'Story Land' : D
Thu 26/06/03 at 11:33
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> Fat kid's are harder to kidnap...

indeed they are. that was one hell of a trip wasn't it. it was well funny when j chucked jims karma sutra(sp?) out of the monorail window. i wonder if any small kids picked it up
Thu 26/06/03 at 11:28
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Fat kid's are harder to kidnap...
Thu 26/06/03 at 11:23
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> tigamilla wrote:
> Its a conspiracy....
>
> One by one the penguins steal my sanity...

you stole that phrase from me, thief

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.