GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Trade Ins..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/06/03 at 11:06
Regular
at GAME (sorry, but there are no SR shops near me)

I'm looking to trade in 2 GC games for a newer one (Die Hard and ED for SOA:L)

Now, knowing Game, I won't be able to.

Whats the deal with Games trade in policy?

If it has one.
Wed 25/06/03 at 12:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Cyclone wrote:
"*Nobody* had it in Exeter."

I don't think anyone has it ANYWHERE, at the moment...!#

Last I heard, there was some kind of stock-shortage with Skies of Arcadia Legends in the UK, and that retailers are expected to have more in-stock by the end of this month.

This problem has delayed me in getting this game.
Tue 24/06/03 at 09:43
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I don't trade games in. Period. I just keep them.
Mon 23/06/03 at 22:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I tried 3 times, and ended up spednig quite a bit.

Still I traded them in and got ISS2 and a magazine.

ISS2 shall last me for about..........2 weeks.

Then I WILL GET SOA:L!!!

*Nobody* had it in Exeter.
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:52
"High polygon count"
I don't bother with trade-ins any more - I sell my finished/unwamted games on eBay. Get a much better deal!
Mon 23/06/03 at 12:24
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Why? wrote:
> I dont find Gamestation that good compared to Game. But they give
> cash so Im told???

Yep, they do, but they offer less cash than trade value. Say if you got £6 for a game, you might get £9 trade.
Mon 23/06/03 at 11:22
I dont find Gamestation that good compared to Game. But they give cash so Im told???
Mon 23/06/03 at 11:20
Regular
"I'm Great."
If there is a Gamestation shop near where you live then try there. Much better than Game I find. Not sure on exact prices but better than the three Game shops down town.
Mon 23/06/03 at 11:15
Regular
For Eternal Darkness you'd probably get either £5 or £7.
For Die Hard Vendetta you should get around £8.
Mon 23/06/03 at 11:14
Dont quote me on it though, it also depends how old the game is and whether they can sell it again or something. Take them with you and ask how much you'll get for them.
The bloke I talked to was really kind and gave me a few quid. I traded in a few games and got £43. The game I bought was 2 for £30 plus a remote and it all came to about £45. He let me off the rest, probable released he got enough out of me with my traded in games...
Mon 23/06/03 at 11:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hopefully.

I have several money related things going on that will only work if the others work......

*prays*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.