GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Payneful Movie"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/10/01 at 23:24
Regular
Here's a good one. The movie and TV rights to Max Payne have been acquired by Collision Entertainment. The sell-out PC and soon to be released PS2 game is going to be hitting the big screen. The FMV from the game alone was already a miniature movie itself and the game had all the ingredients of a movie, especially the storyline. What it can offer is somewhat of a mystery as everything about the story and action has been stolen from countless Hollywood, Hong Kong and Japanese movies over the years. Still, if the movie is anything like the PC game we should all be ready for a fantastic, Matrix-style movie. By the way, The Matrix was one of the most enjoyable action movies I have ever seen! I just wonder which actor is going to play as Max Payne? There you go, there's one to think about!!!
Wed 17/10/01 at 13:30
"High polygon count"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> And who has the .co.uk address? MOI!!!!!!

So they'll use max-payne.co.uk :-)

Or, as is standard these days, maxpaynemovie.co.uk etc.

Or you may find yourself sued! :-)
Wed 17/10/01 at 13:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Reload wrote:
The FMV from the game alone was already a
> miniature movie itself

Er..there wasn't any FMV, it was comic book style, like Sandman or The Preacher.
Wed 17/10/01 at 13:20
what?
Wed 17/10/01 at 00:20
"Uzi Lover"
And who has the .co.uk address? MOI!!!!!!
Tue 16/10/01 at 23:24
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Here's a good one. The movie and TV rights to Max Payne have been acquired by Collision Entertainment. The sell-out PC and soon to be released PS2 game is going to be hitting the big screen. The FMV from the game alone was already a miniature movie itself and the game had all the ingredients of a movie, especially the storyline. What it can offer is somewhat of a mystery as everything about the story and action has been stolen from countless Hollywood, Hong Kong and Japanese movies over the years. Still, if the movie is anything like the PC game we should all be ready for a fantastic, Matrix-style movie. By the way, The Matrix was one of the most enjoyable action movies I have ever seen! I just wonder which actor is going to play as Max Payne? There you go, there's one to think about!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.