GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dear SR, I Think You Should......."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/10/01 at 22:32
Regular
SELL CD'S!

I Look at what you sell and see two types of digital entertainment when really there is three. I see Games, DVD'S but..............no CD'S?

I know it may come at a big expense to sell CD'S in EVERY club shop but what you could do is just sell them through the internet and post. Also you don't have to sell singles maybe just albums? I am always wanting to buy albums and pre-order them and I know SR would be a good source so.....why not?

I can see you all thinking now, "Oh wow we will have CD-A-Day" or whatever but I think SR are kind enough already don't you think? Though we could choose a CD instead of DVD (They are cheaper too, but I would love to win them)

It's all just a thought, thats all........

Monkey_With_Attitude
p.s if you do it i'll sing you a song, honest ;-)
Mon 22/10/01 at 13:50
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I'd find a CDAD better than a FAD, as there is allways more CDs out there that I fancy than there is Films....
Mon 22/10/01 at 00:09
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Albums: Yes.
Singles: No.

I remember they said the reason was due to cost and demand.

I don't think Singles could be cheap enough to sell through SR without them making a profit, plus with P&P and having to wait a few days for it to be posted, it makes more sence getting it from the Shops.... and if your thinking about all those Raddies ... you have to spend £5 to get one.

Albums on the other hand, that might be possible, although they are pretty cheap in some stores today to, £12.99, and from amazon.co.uk but with the extra P&P Cost you have through amazon.co.uk, SR would probably, again, to be able to turn out much of a profit

.... and thats what it comes down to I'd say, but it would be a nice addition to SR.
Thu 18/10/01 at 00:56
Regular
I remember the issue coming up once a while ago, but it was shot down 'because there would be too wide a range of cds with not enough demand for each title', or words to that effect.

Still, looking at the numbers of dvds they have already i think it looks like a much greater possibility now.
Wed 17/10/01 at 23:06
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
No u dont, but I agree! It would be good if they sold CD's! You can buy albums online for £3.99 now just think wot they would cost here! (Free as a prize for this reply hopefuly)
Wed 17/10/01 at 18:26
"Uzi Lover"
Do I have to make one of those heroic speechs now?
Wed 17/10/01 at 18:25
"Uzi Lover"
Do I have to make one of those heroic speechs now? hehe
Wed 17/10/01 at 07:16
Yes, they should see CD's. I thought that for ages but didn't speak up because no-one else did. Thanks MWA.
Tue 16/10/01 at 22:58
"Uzi Lover"
lalalalalalalalalalala

*cough cough*

Just tuning up my voice, its comin..... its comin....
Tue 16/10/01 at 22:45
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I always thought why SR didn't sell CD's I mean they sell most other things.

Sing the song anyway!

Whoooooooooooo!
Tue 16/10/01 at 22:32
"Uzi Lover"
SELL CD'S!

I Look at what you sell and see two types of digital entertainment when really there is three. I see Games, DVD'S but..............no CD'S?

I know it may come at a big expense to sell CD'S in EVERY club shop but what you could do is just sell them through the internet and post. Also you don't have to sell singles maybe just albums? I am always wanting to buy albums and pre-order them and I know SR would be a good source so.....why not?

I can see you all thinking now, "Oh wow we will have CD-A-Day" or whatever but I think SR are kind enough already don't you think? Though we could choose a CD instead of DVD (They are cheaper too, but I would love to win them)

It's all just a thought, thats all........

Monkey_With_Attitude
p.s if you do it i'll sing you a song, honest ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.