GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"West Ham - What a waste of money!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/10/01 at 18:59
Regular
I am a loyal West Ham supporter and I have been since I was born and I have never seen them play as badley as they did on Sunday after Repka got sent off. I couldn't make the match as I had my own footy match but I paid £8 to watch it on Premiership Plus. Supporters like me who go to every game or watch it if they can't make it are loyal and true supporters but when your team puts out a performance like West Ham's on Sunday then you really wonder why you go to all those games.
Michael Carrick was the only one trying for the Hammers on the day and stuck to his cause a got a good goal which was fully deserved. In the opening minutes of the second half we looked like we could go all the way and win the match but as soon as Repka got sent off(which shouldn't have even been a sending off) and the 4th goal went in then our heads dropped and the match was beyond us. The next 30 minutes was absolute hell for any West Ham fan to watch and Blackburn embarrassed and humiliated us.
Glenn Roeder should get the sack because he has no experience and it shows at the crucial imes when you need all the help you can get. Paolo Di Canio then had a go at all the players for not giving it there all but he was just as bad as the others and should take his part in the blame for our loss. The West Ham board better get there money out and splash the cash on some decent defenders otherwise West Ham will be a Division 1 side next season which seems impossible with allt eh class that they have. When Joe Cole gets back and we have a full squad and more home fixtures then things will change and we will see the skillful, fluent West Ham team that we saw against Newcastle and so may other teams before.
Sun 21/10/01 at 12:09
I am a bit happier now that West Ham won yesterday with two goals coming from Freddie. If we beat Chelsea in our game in hand on Wednesday, then we go level with Tottenham and just 6 points off Arsenal and 5 points off Man Utd.
Sat 20/10/01 at 14:35
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Support palace instead- there is never a dull moment. If we win today we go top too...

EAGLES!!

I don't mind west ham too much though- at least you are not a glorry hunter!

Every team has its up and downs though- you are just having your "down" spell at the moment.
Sat 20/10/01 at 11:01
Regular
""
West Ham Wonder wrote:
> you call yourself a footie fan - it was blackburn who beat us, not southampton

I was thinking of Everton thrashing Southampton 3 years ago 7-1!
Fri 19/10/01 at 08:30
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
i must admit my hatred of west ham is quite strong , and in no unceartain terms i find it quite amusing to see wet ham...(yes i did mean to type "wet" ham) in the prediciment they are in. its so good to give it to the cocky east london boys at work who always like to dish it out. rodeo glenn is a joke as is the pricing for the new stand (about £40 a game i heard) any way west ham have one of the best pitches in the country..they should have with all the sh!te they put on it every other week.i think it so funny every time di canio comes out and insults the way everything is done and that david james injured himself just before the season started (the news about forrest aint to funny though)7-1 just had me in stitches..west ham could not hit a donkeys aR$£ with a banjo...you lot are a laughing stock
div one footy for you next season methinks
Wed 17/10/01 at 20:36
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
All I can say is.....

HAHA
Wed 17/10/01 at 18:33
you call yourself a footie fan - it was blackburn who beat us, not southampton
Tue 16/10/01 at 19:13
Regular
""
We stuffed you 5-0 and then Southhampton beat you 7-1, God you aren't very good are you.

Oh yeah I'm glad to see someone else has Wonder in their name.
Tue 16/10/01 at 18:59
I am a loyal West Ham supporter and I have been since I was born and I have never seen them play as badley as they did on Sunday after Repka got sent off. I couldn't make the match as I had my own footy match but I paid £8 to watch it on Premiership Plus. Supporters like me who go to every game or watch it if they can't make it are loyal and true supporters but when your team puts out a performance like West Ham's on Sunday then you really wonder why you go to all those games.
Michael Carrick was the only one trying for the Hammers on the day and stuck to his cause a got a good goal which was fully deserved. In the opening minutes of the second half we looked like we could go all the way and win the match but as soon as Repka got sent off(which shouldn't have even been a sending off) and the 4th goal went in then our heads dropped and the match was beyond us. The next 30 minutes was absolute hell for any West Ham fan to watch and Blackburn embarrassed and humiliated us.
Glenn Roeder should get the sack because he has no experience and it shows at the crucial imes when you need all the help you can get. Paolo Di Canio then had a go at all the players for not giving it there all but he was just as bad as the others and should take his part in the blame for our loss. The West Ham board better get there money out and splash the cash on some decent defenders otherwise West Ham will be a Division 1 side next season which seems impossible with allt eh class that they have. When Joe Cole gets back and we have a full squad and more home fixtures then things will change and we will see the skillful, fluent West Ham team that we saw against Newcastle and so may other teams before.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.