GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wots the next step?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/10/01 at 14:46
Regular
Since home video games have been around, the technology has come on in leaps and bounds! It started off with a little stick being moved up abd down a screen to 2d side ways scrolling platformers and then 3d worlds! Now we even have voice reconision (Nintendo), AI (guards in games such as Perfect Dark)! Now the machines can play DVD's, are increasing in power and changing size!

Wot will be the console of the future say in 2020? Will we all be wearing a little device of the side of our head that gives us VR, and we can just change things by thinking because it monitors our brain-waves?

Wot do u think will happen?
Tue 16/10/01 at 16:03
Regular
wouldnt it be cool if we were alive to see holodecks for the first time?
i know they have started some basic thing already
but i am talking about the ones in star trek they look completly real and you can have absolutly any program you want from the battle of the alamo to WW2 spitfire dog fights
very cool
Tue 16/10/01 at 15:12
Your Honour wrote:
> I would like to see the future as thus:

No more stupid lepers being unable
> to spell. We have the word WHAT instead of WOT. We have YOU instead of U, we
> have your instead of UR.

Wot do u fink?

OK I will boycott all future threads with incorrect spelling. Let's clean up the education standards on this site. Let's make a better country. Stand together and unite behind quality spelling !
Tue 16/10/01 at 15:11
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Wot da I fink?
I think that I am lazy when typing, I do try not to do it sometimes, but it just happens without me thinking about it!
Tue 16/10/01 at 15:06
Regular
I would like to see the future as thus:

No more stupid lepers being unable to spell. We have the word WHAT instead of WOT. We have YOU instead of U, we have your instead of UR.

Wot do u fink?
Tue 16/10/01 at 15:02
Sign me up to be the first person to have a jack-plug socket for the brain. I know that we have seen it in films (Johnny Mne, Matrix etc.) but as soon as someone can create a portable machine-human link, gameplay will take the greatest ever step. Twenty years, maybe sooner ?
Tue 16/10/01 at 14:46
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Since home video games have been around, the technology has come on in leaps and bounds! It started off with a little stick being moved up abd down a screen to 2d side ways scrolling platformers and then 3d worlds! Now we even have voice reconision (Nintendo), AI (guards in games such as Perfect Dark)! Now the machines can play DVD's, are increasing in power and changing size!

Wot will be the console of the future say in 2020? Will we all be wearing a little device of the side of our head that gives us VR, and we can just change things by thinking because it monitors our brain-waves?

Wot do u think will happen?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.