GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing For Sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Wed 25/06/03 at 11:28
Regular
I don't have the time to play this game, and I don't really want nay more Gamecube imports, so time to sell it. Frankly I just can't be bothered with it anymore.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&category=38582&item=3032419568

If the link does not work then you didn't remove the space :)

Comes with a Freeloader, and the Prima guide to it, and the free memory card, and is on a 3 day auction starting at just 99p with no reserve.

SR Shouldn't mind me because it's not like they sell it or ever will due to Nintendo's idiocy.
Sun 29/06/03 at 14:06
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Think it'd be difficult somehow, Animal Crossing is 39.99, Freeloader 10-15. the book around 10 if you can get it.
Sun 29/06/03 at 12:55
"period drama"
You're making some nice money there : P
Wonder if any of the bidders know you could get all that cheaper for new.
Sun 29/06/03 at 12:34
Regular
Yup, 1 day and a bit to go everyone :)
Sat 28/06/03 at 10:01
Regular
You could be here all day.
Sat 28/06/03 at 09:34
Regular
*POP*

*Waits for SR Staff to delete post* :)
Wed 25/06/03 at 16:02
Regular
Hey you can't argue with 600+ positives :) Sorry, should have been 5 days as I needed to get the Weekender's in.
Wed 25/06/03 at 15:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Practical Magic wrote:
>and is on a 3 day auction

Auction time left: 4 days, 20 hours.

You are a real honest seller...

;D
Wed 25/06/03 at 12:01
Regular
Same here, excpet with me it's Xbox and Gamecube games, so little time and so many games.
Wed 25/06/03 at 11:32
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Damn! I would have purchased it without the mem card and Freeloader, but no. I have no time to play it as I've got so many GC games at the moment that it's not even funny.
Wed 25/06/03 at 11:28
Regular
I don't have the time to play this game, and I don't really want nay more Gamecube imports, so time to sell it. Frankly I just can't be bothered with it anymore.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&category=38582&item=3032419568

If the link does not work then you didn't remove the space :)

Comes with a Freeloader, and the Prima guide to it, and the free memory card, and is on a 3 day auction starting at just 99p with no reserve.

SR Shouldn't mind me because it's not like they sell it or ever will due to Nintendo's idiocy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.