GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conspiricy?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/06/03 at 18:52
Regular
Why is it that P,B,C,D,E,G,V, and Z all sound like Eeee.

Explain god!!!!! EXPLAIN!!!:'(
Wed 25/06/03 at 19:59
Regular
"8==="
E.
Wed 25/06/03 at 19:50
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
In Germany, all those letters are the same, but replace the 'ee' with 'ay.' There, you now speak 1/3ish fleunt German alphabet.
Wed 25/06/03 at 19:47
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
That's it!
Wed 25/06/03 at 19:42
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
If NO ONE REPLIES IN THE NEXT MINUTE I WILL HAVE TO START A NEW TOPIC!
Wed 25/06/03 at 19:34
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
My friend Lori told me about this eee conspricy. And from there I went through various operations to find out the WHOLE TRUTH!
Wed 25/06/03 at 19:31
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Microchips wrote:
> Drunk Cow wrote:
> Does no one else see the plot constructed by the government!!!
>
> Your Government... :D

Microchips can't you see what's before your eyes!!!!!!!!!

All of the governements...all the the countries! They are all working together on this. Wars and other conflicts between countries are only made to make the public think the world is normal and people should dispute.

But it's all for show! ALL OF IT MICRO!

Does your mom have large boobs?
Wed 25/06/03 at 19:28
"I love yo... lamp."
*pulls out Twin Vickers and makes sure it is working. Loads it*

*prepares for worldwide anarchy brought about by Drunk Cow's mum being called Sally and having big breasts, along with too many people saying words that have EE sounds in them*
Wed 25/06/03 at 19:25
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
DOES NO ONE CARE!!!!!!!
Wed 25/06/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Does no one else see the plot constructed by the government!!!

Your Government... :D
Wed 25/06/03 at 19:19
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Does no one else see the plot constructed by the government!!!

Them along with all the doctors on earth know that using this sound will cause a great irration in the vocal cords in the future. They want us to use it on a regular day basis until that's all we could say at all!

For ages long past they profisied of a great ruler named Eee mothered by a seemly large breasted woman named Sally! Eee was profisied to destroy all the humans except those of the government and doctors!

One day he will be born by miss large breast and the governement will issue it time to pick leader of the whole universe. They will make you say the person you voted for. Therefore you vote for Eee! And by voting for Eee you adhere to all his rules and policies on who will live and who will die!

The earth will be a deserted place with only those of mass inteligence and their offspring. The world will start all over and they would change their alphebet to less eee sounding words too more pizza sounding words or other tasty snack foods. It will then be pronouced! Miss(A) will yA passA the chEUse(where cheese doesn't have the eee sound but Uhhh sound instead).

I will be that one man in the future that isn't binded by this vocal disorder though! I will never use the eee sound aloud and I will destroy Eee and the large breasted woman in the future to save the planet from anialation!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.