GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Non-problem!?!?!?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/10/01 at 20:46
Regular
Does anyone else have the problem of :-
They cacn picck up a game learn the controlls and be compleating it by the end of the weekend, because all gumes rely on the same concept! For example if you have played one Shoot 'em up, then you can do most others without a problem! There are some games that do throw a stone into the works of this problem, but its soon resumed again!
Mon 15/10/01 at 20:46
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Does anyone else have the problem of :-
They cacn picck up a game learn the controlls and be compleating it by the end of the weekend, because all gumes rely on the same concept! For example if you have played one Shoot 'em up, then you can do most others without a problem! There are some games that do throw a stone into the works of this problem, but its soon resumed again!
Mon 15/10/01 at 20:52
Regular
not really because if you enjoy the game enough it will last longer tehn a weekend for example GTA3
Mon 15/10/01 at 20:57
Regular
"WWJD"
na im not bothered about that if you like a game it doesnt matter
Mon 15/10/01 at 21:01
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Dont get me rong, I luv going back to games I like, specialy if they are multiplayer! But it would be nice if some of them where aa bit more challenging in different ways!
Mon 15/10/01 at 22:07
Get GTA 3 great reply value

ITS GONNA ROCK DA WORLD!
Mon 15/10/01 at 22:11
Regular
"Touched!"
Silent85 wrote:
> Get GTA 3 great reply value

ITS GONNA ROCK DA WORLD!

Couldn't Agree more.., its time for 100% crime and theft!
Mon 15/10/01 at 22:15
Regular
"WWJD"
YEAH BABY!
Mon 15/10/01 at 22:17
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Gettin my copy as soon as I have sum cash!!!
Mon 15/10/01 at 22:26
Regular
"WWJD"
im getting it as soon as it comes out or i jus tmight pre order from SR
Tue 16/10/01 at 18:15
Regular
"You Bum!!"
GTA3 in just 10 days.Cant wait

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.