GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick question about Brute force"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Brute Force'.
Thu 26/06/03 at 11:03
Regular
This may sound stupid but is there any way of changing to view to 3rd person (apart from if your in sniper view)? I got this game because of its closely related to halo and Halo 2 is really taking its time. Does anyone know of its release date?

Thanx
Fri 27/06/03 at 13:53
Regular
You don't get anything for it but that doesn't bother me. I just enjoyed playing a fantastic game.
Fri 27/06/03 at 12:57
Regular
"THE 1"
Good luck! I hate to dissapoint you but iv clocked it on every dificalty and got sod all for it!
Thu 26/06/03 at 11:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's Halo set in 3rd person. That's the point - otherwise it would be Halo. I'm playing Halo at the moment - close to completing it on Legendary!
Thu 26/06/03 at 11:23
Regular
"THE 1"
It’s not too bad to be honest! I haven't had the chance to sit down and hammer it yet, but I can say that the graphics and the characters are rude. The co-op is really good. I just can’t see how people can say its halo! The only similarity is that you have to kill aliens.
Thu 26/06/03 at 11:17
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I've heard it's 3rd person view only. Anyway, what's it like?
Thu 26/06/03 at 11:15
Regular
"THE 1"
Yes. You know, the one were the guns infront of you!
Thu 26/06/03 at 11:14
Regular
Do you mean 1st person view?

Don't think you can change it.
Thu 26/06/03 at 11:03
Regular
"THE 1"
This may sound stupid but is there any way of changing to view to 3rd person (apart from if your in sniper view)? I got this game because of its closely related to halo and Halo 2 is really taking its time. Does anyone know of its release date?

Thanx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.