GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jeepers Creepers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/10/01 at 17:24
Regular
Ok, so unless you've seen it through pirate or in another country this film is yet to be viewed by anyone in this country. Out on Friday it is mean't to be 'The scariest film in 10 years', and to be honest it damn well looks like it.

I've got my ticket by my side and I'm off to watch it on Saturday, so when it comes out give us your opinion or tell me now what your expectations are from this film.

Blair Witch, eat your heart out.
Mon 15/10/01 at 17:24
Regular
"Wasting away"
Ok, so unless you've seen it through pirate or in another country this film is yet to be viewed by anyone in this country. Out on Friday it is mean't to be 'The scariest film in 10 years', and to be honest it damn well looks like it.

I've got my ticket by my side and I'm off to watch it on Saturday, so when it comes out give us your opinion or tell me now what your expectations are from this film.

Blair Witch, eat your heart out.
Mon 15/10/01 at 17:42
I was told that "Final Destination" was "the scariest film in ages" and that it would "have me jumping throughout", I went to see it, brimming with enthusiasm and it was the lamest piece of softcore high-school poo I'd ever had the misfortune to watch!

I'll not be fooled again, no siree!

All those responsible for making me watch "Final Destination" have been hunted down and killed, so if you're going to plug this film - make sure its for the right reasons!
Mon 15/10/01 at 17:54
Regular
"Wasting away"
Final Destination. Scary!!!?!!!! What fool told you that? That film was like a up-to-date version of Scream with death being the fearless stalker. The film I found wasn't that bad, but got a load more hype then it deserved. But as for being scary, I won't even comment on that.
Mon 15/10/01 at 22:37
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Was going to have the first part of it by about saturday but, Wrong File it was The Others part 1 which stars Nicole Kidman and it hasnt been released over here. Will have it soon, looks good so cant wait to see it.
Mon 15/10/01 at 23:31
Regular
You can gurantee it will all be a hyped up load of rubbish, Blair Witch was surrounded with so much hype, finally seeing the film was a bit of an anti-climax.
Tue 16/10/01 at 01:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It looks ok, but it's Francis Ford Coppola.

So it'll be really, really long and pretentious.
But as long as it had Marlon Brando being all bald, then I'll watch it.

The horror...the horror
Tue 16/10/01 at 08:03
Regular
The film I'm looking forward too at the moment is Brotherhood of The Wolf.
A French convert. I love subtitled films, for some reason. And its fantasy, which is class.
Tue 16/10/01 at 14:49
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Stryke wrote:
> The film I'm looking forward too at the moment is Brotherhood of The Wolf.
A
> French convert. I love subtitled films, for some reason. And its fantasy, which
> is class.

You may like Amelie then. Deceived everyone in the adverts by not letting them know it was subtitled.
Tue 16/10/01 at 14:52
Regular
"not dead"
Craw wrote:

You may like Amelie then.
> Deceived everyone in the adverts by not letting them know it was subtitled.

I heard it was "very, very French and very, very funny".

Surely a contradiction in terms?
Tue 16/10/01 at 14:57
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> Craw wrote:

You may like Amelie then.
> Deceived everyone in the adverts
> by not letting them know it was subtitled.

>I heard it was "very, very
> French and very, very funny".

>Surely a contradiction in terms?

My girlfriend is french. :-)

I heard it was class. Anyone see L'Haine or Dobermann?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.