GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey why does the PS2 suck?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/10/01 at 17:04
Regular
Why?
Sat 20/10/01 at 13:45
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Stephen 108 wrote:
> it sucks because it is lame and you have to spend £30 on a multi tap to
> pay four player after shelling out for the console as well.

a) It's £15.

b) For the (expected) price of 3 extra GC controllers, less the price of 3 extra PS2 controllers, you could buy a multi-tap.
Sat 20/10/01 at 12:21
Regular
"Digging!"
it sucks because it is lame and you have to spend £30 on a multi tap to pay four player after shelling out for the console as well.
Wed 17/10/01 at 13:27
Regardless of spamming,

The PS2 is a quality piece of equipment. When I bought mine early this year, I was very happy. I have had many hours of gaming fun with a better standard than Dreamcast or N64 as the alternatives. Compare it against Gamecube and X-Box and you have another arugement but as a console released before it competitors, it is excellent and I am very happy with mine. If you need convincing, ask any GT3 owner.
Wed 17/10/01 at 13:24
"High polygon count"
But you are a spanner.
Wed 17/10/01 at 13:23
And im not aspammer.
Wed 17/10/01 at 13:19
Hey FFF i duno what your are going on about i am not a spammer and neither was 4ever i must addmit there was a stage where i was a bit bored and wrote monosylabic answers and the reason i started this was because i am very disapointed with the PS2 ok? no i bet its not you will call me a spammer and everyone who talks their mind spammers until you are the only one still un-spammer classed and it is oyu who is the spammer because all you ever do is call people spammers and not writing decent posts or reviews.
Wed 17/10/01 at 13:14
Regular
"WWJD"
because it doesn't suck the PS2 rules! ive just got mine and im so much happier it's really the best console out by far
Mon 15/10/01 at 22:38
Regular
Because it has a fan in it which is designed to draw in air.
Mon 15/10/01 at 22:27
u don't wanna hear what he shouts in his sleep...
Mon 15/10/01 at 22:24
Regular
Weird wonder wrote:
> And you see ducks in mobster suits... WHY?

the point is that you remembered it
they make the adverts so far out because people will remember them that way

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.