GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who wants to buy starfox adventures('cube)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/06/03 at 19:21
Regular
i am selling starfox adventures for the gamecube which is in the most excellent condition and instructions , if anyone is interested contact me via the forums and the person with the highest bid gets it. the highest bidder so far is johnathon who is on nintendo vip .i met him 1 year ago now we are just internet friends i have seen his sight selling pokemon stuff .i asked him what he thought it was worth,and he said if no body buys it off you i'll give you twenty quid for it.so this thing starts now and finishes exactly to the hour NEXT WEEK STARTING NOW....IT'S EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF

P.S=if what you bid is a high amount then i'll pay package&posting...
however,THIS IS A ONE OFF OPPERTUNITY AND ONLY TAKES PLACE IF THE BID IS £25 .........

COUNTDOWN
7:21-7:21 thursday the 2nd july
Wed 02/07/03 at 22:47
Regular
Jack Bauer wrote:
> THAT'S IT starfox is no longer for sale.but let me just tell you,it's
> your problem not to buy it.Because it's the best offer you'll ever
> find

This is so the best offer.

I mean, would I rather get the """Best Offer""" (from a retard) or would I rather go to Gamestation and get the best offer.

USED: £12.99 - available

or would I rather not buy it at all?

I think the last option wins.
Wed 02/07/03 at 22:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
niddle niddle niddle
*fusses*
Wed 02/07/03 at 22:11
"slightlyshortertagl"
heh
Wed 02/07/03 at 22:06
Regular
"bit of a brain"
JAAAACK BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUR
I am Dennis HOPPER IN DISGUISEEEEEE
Wed 02/07/03 at 22:01
Regular
THAT'S IT starfox is no longer for sale.but let me just tell you,it's your problem not to buy it.Because it's the best offer you'll ever find
Wed 02/07/03 at 21:59
Regular
oh yes.then when do i expect to see an offer then
Wed 02/07/03 at 21:57
Regular
oh really
Wed 02/07/03 at 21:56
Regular
heh yes sure youll buy it.yes i believe you NOT......................
Tue 01/07/03 at 23:19
Regular
"8==="
A little over 24 hours left? Jack Bauer in 24......
Tue 01/07/03 at 23:11
Regular
the very last day is tomorrow
starfox remains at £20
hurry,once it's gone it's gone...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.