GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rappa : What Happened ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/10/01 at 15:42
Regular
I know I am starting a thread on an old game but I am interested : Did anyone ever complete Parappa the Rapper ? If so, what actually happened at the end ?
Tue 16/10/01 at 09:38
If the Great Escape is being updated, they should also update Impossible Mission from C64. Does anyone remember that ? A class act.
Tue 16/10/01 at 09:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Ok, what about The Great Escape on the C64? Anyone ever complete that?

Yes I did.
But it involved many red cross parcels before I could get the flashlight and shovel to use the tunnel under the stove.

But I did get out.

What a fantastic game, and it's being updated for the PS2
Tue 16/10/01 at 09:29
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
Prince Fleaswallow, the rasta frog, is the best game character ever!
Tue 16/10/01 at 09:10
Thanks Folks.
It was one of those games on the demo disc which was so weird, stupid and silly that I could not bring myself to buy it. If I see it in a dodgy trade-in stall, I may have to satisfy my curiousity.
Mon 15/10/01 at 19:44
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Parrappa is easy! I completed it in about an hour and a half and that was when I was 11!
Mon 15/10/01 at 17:57
Regular
"Wasting away"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Ok, what about The Great Escape on the C64? Anyone ever complete that?

I don't think I was even alive when that game was around. And if I was then I wouldn't have been old enough to speak let alone play it.
Mon 15/10/01 at 17:50
Regular
Ok, what about The Great Escape on the C64? Anyone ever complete that?
Mon 15/10/01 at 17:20
Regular
Good good snug.
Mon 15/10/01 at 17:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Ah, Parappa. When you finish rapping at the concert, you get it together with Sunny Funny and all is well. The end. 20 minutes worth of gameplay, thanks. Still a great game.
Mon 15/10/01 at 15:42
I know I am starting a thread on an old game but I am interested : Did anyone ever complete Parappa the Rapper ? If so, what actually happened at the end ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.