GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phantasy Star Online 1&2 for sale or trade"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Phantasy Star Online: Episode 1&2'.
Fri 27/06/03 at 08:28
Regular
Hi

I have a unwanted, never been used online PAL copy of Phantasy Star Online for the Game Cube. I will sell for £25 or will trade for one of the following;

Devil May Cry 2
Contra shattered Soldier
Ikaruga
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution

Just send me an email or leave a message here if you are intrested.
Fri 27/06/03 at 17:07
Regular
"8==="
Oops you're a newbie. Forget it.
Fri 27/06/03 at 17:06
Regular
"8==="
I'd give you Agent Under Fire + Legends of wrestling + Star Wars clone wars. Should be worth a load of points at Game.
Fri 27/06/03 at 16:57
Regular
Erm. Good Luck at that price. I bought mine for 30 quid near enough at the release. You can probably get it for under your amount brand new now!
Fri 27/06/03 at 08:28
Regular
Hi

I have a unwanted, never been used online PAL copy of Phantasy Star Online for the Game Cube. I will sell for £25 or will trade for one of the following;

Devil May Cry 2
Contra shattered Soldier
Ikaruga
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution

Just send me an email or leave a message here if you are intrested.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.