GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 2 (GC) Damn it!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 2'.
Fri 27/06/03 at 12:40
Regular
I need an official memory card for Burnout 2, as it just formatted one of my cards 3 times and refuses to load my data. Thank god it was the free card i got from DrDuck, and there was nothing on it! But if i buy a new card i will have 5! AC = 4mb, 2x Unofficial 8mb, Logic3 4mb and then official 4mb. I havent even filled one of the 8mb cards! Is there a cheap card that you can use instead of an Official one? How much do official ones cost?
Fri 27/06/03 at 13:57
Regular
"8==="
You'll have to forgive Memo. He snaps like this. :D
Fri 27/06/03 at 13:17
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
"I need an official memory card for Burnout 2, as it just formatted one of my cards 3 times and refuses to load my data."

OF COURSE IT'S THE GAME IDIOT.

Burnout 2 is known to do this to unofficial cards.
Fri 27/06/03 at 13:14
Regular
"THE 1"
it might be your game!
Fri 27/06/03 at 13:10
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
From SR a 4mb Official card is £9.99

See? Under £10 :-D

I can almost guarantee other online stores will have it cheaper still.
Fri 27/06/03 at 13:06
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Why the hell wouldn't it work?!
IT'S AN OFFICIAL CARD.

Have you never heard of any *other* perfectly reputable online sites?
Fri 27/06/03 at 13:03
Regular
"THE 1"
Even if you did find 1 that cheep it probably wouldn't work! why don't you just try selling a few and use the money to get 1 good one!
Fri 27/06/03 at 12:57
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I'm sure you can find an official card for less than £10
Fri 27/06/03 at 12:40
Regular
"the burning sky"
I need an official memory card for Burnout 2, as it just formatted one of my cards 3 times and refuses to load my data. Thank god it was the free card i got from DrDuck, and there was nothing on it! But if i buy a new card i will have 5! AC = 4mb, 2x Unofficial 8mb, Logic3 4mb and then official 4mb. I havent even filled one of the 8mb cards! Is there a cheap card that you can use instead of an Official one? How much do official ones cost?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.