GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ok quickie midtown madness 3 question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Midtown Madness 3'.
Fri 27/06/03 at 14:22
Regular
i aint been in here in ages blah blah but anyways is MM3 out today? if so i'll leg it down SR to grab a copy

oh and me has x box live now but i'm damned if i'm telling you lot my name on it hehe
Sun 29/06/03 at 19:16
Great, i might have to think about getting that, thanks...
Sun 29/06/03 at 18:43
"Lemon eyewash"
EL ROBIN wrote:
> So anyone played midtown madness 3, is it any good, i dont want to buy
> it and find out that is is crappy...

it's ace! so damn fun online, it's so good i ditched midnight club 2 and got wolfenstein

i love the game! the graphics are great and the cars handle well good, and the game modes! MMMMMM so many game modes.

oh and i aint even started on the 32 extra cars that can be unlocked :)
Sun 29/06/03 at 13:33
So anyone played midtown madness 3, is it any good, i dont want to buy it and find out that is is crappy...
Sat 28/06/03 at 22:34
Regular
Well look who's returned.
Sat 28/06/03 at 17:43
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:
>
> I'm not a damn dirty scouser anyway, i've only been living in
> Liverpool for about 4 months.

So only half the goods in Liverpool have passed through your hands, since you've only been there 4 months? :D

8 months and you'll have circulated the lot and will start going:

'hmmm that looks familiar.....'
Sat 28/06/03 at 13:23
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> I'm not a damn dirty scouser anyway, i've only been living in
> Liverpool for about 4 months.

*wink wink*
Sat 28/06/03 at 13:20
Any one played midtown madness yet, i am thinking about getting it, but is it any good...
Sat 28/06/03 at 00:16
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Don't worry, can't be worce than having a crappy Belfast accent.
Fri 27/06/03 at 20:21
Regular
Sfonæ wrote:
> Ha! It's Sfonæ, the joke is on the scouse! :P

How dare you use the s word.

I'm not a damn dirty scouser anyway, i've only been living in Liverpool for about 4 months.
Fri 27/06/03 at 20:01
"Lemon eyewash"
went to SR in basildon, 1 copy on the shelf and 1 copy sitting in my room now hehe bad luck to anyone else that went down there for it :)

played it online and love it! might ditch midnight club for something else mind, dunno what to get but want a game i can use on LIVE any ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.