GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Evill Dead : A fistfull of Broomstick ?????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Evil Dead: A Fistful Of Boomstick'.
Fri 27/06/03 at 18:10
Regular
Today the game Evil Dead : A fistfull of broomstick came out and I wondered if anyone had played it yet.On the internet , most game sites gave it a bad review but I usually think different,

so I just wondered has anyone played it ????

It is really good value because it is thirty pounds and you get Evil Dead 2 on DVD aswell as the game. WOW

If you live in Lanark or near Lanark come into Lanark (if you dont live there) and there is a shop called Sorefums and it sells all the latest games really cheap and it also sells used games really cheap.
Fri 27/06/03 at 18:10
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
Today the game Evil Dead : A fistfull of broomstick came out and I wondered if anyone had played it yet.On the internet , most game sites gave it a bad review but I usually think different,

so I just wondered has anyone played it ????

It is really good value because it is thirty pounds and you get Evil Dead 2 on DVD aswell as the game. WOW

If you live in Lanark or near Lanark come into Lanark (if you dont live there) and there is a shop called Sorefums and it sells all the latest games really cheap and it also sells used games really cheap.
Fri 27/06/03 at 18:15
Regular
"8==="
IGN liked it. In America it's $20. And it's 'boomstick' not 'broomstick'.
Fri 27/06/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
sorry
Fri 27/06/03 at 18:18
Regular
"8==="
Just checked. It's just over 22 quid here at SR.
Fri 27/06/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
Hedfix wrote:
> Just checked. It's just over 22 quid here at SR.

Thats pretty good
Fri 27/06/03 at 18:21
Regular
"8==="
I have no name wrote:
> sorry

No need to apologise, I'm not some fool who jumps on newbies.
I think a few weeks back I reported some age old info about Link being in Soul Calibur on the GC. It was new to me.
Evil Dead is pretty new and easily worth bringing to people's attention so well done on a worthwhile post! :)
Fri 27/06/03 at 18:22
Regular
"8==="
I have no name wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> Just checked. It's just over 22 quid here at SR.
>
> Thats pretty good

Yeah, I'm going to get it at some point because I love the films and IGN said it was worth the cash.
Fri 27/06/03 at 18:22
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
Hedfix wrote:
> I have no name wrote:
> sorry
>
> No need to apologise, I'm not some fool who jumps on newbies.
> I think a few weeks back I reported some age old info about Link being
> in Soul Calibur on the GC. It was new to me.
> Evil Dead is pretty new and easily worth bringing to people's
> attention so well done on a worthwhile post! :)

Fri 27/06/03 at 19:27
Regular
Are you sure you're really old enough to be watching Evil Dead films there sonny?
Fri 27/06/03 at 20:29
Regular
"8==="
Me? Old enough?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.