GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Counterstrike Anyone?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/10/01 at 18:41
Regular
I have 1MB left to download of CS, so I'm asking, who of you plays Counterstrike. Feel free to post stories on CS here.

Cheers in advance.
Shaneo.
Thu 18/10/01 at 16:45
Regular
Sniper[UK¾] wrote:
> It's greenwich mean time it's london yes..

Thats always good....I won't have to be up at some stupid time then :-D

I actually have another question and as you seem to have forgot to change your MSN status I will ask you it here.

How do you take screenshots of the match? I want to know so if you me and Bonus play we can post a URL for it.

MJ
Thu 18/10/01 at 16:16
Regular
It's greenwich mean time it's london yes..
Thu 18/10/01 at 15:50
Regular
Damn, I got the GRUNTs and the ogres muddled. No problems then, easy! :D

MJ
Thu 18/10/01 at 15:47
Regular
I mean, is that 9.00pm in our time? 21.00 GMT.

Anyways I had better get off for some practise because I owuld like to play but the team is limited to 6 on 6.

MJ
Thu 18/10/01 at 15:47
Regular
Sniper[UK¾] wrote:
> My clan won 4-0 in match w00t!

Well done Sniper.....oh and the rest of [UK¾] :P

Good news for you and I don't know what type of news for me. The good part is I have my first match tomorrow night. The bad news is I don't know if I am playing and the even worse news is the fact that it is against the [GRUNT]s

MJ

p.s What is 21.00 GMT time? Is that our time?
Thu 18/10/01 at 14:38
Regular
My clan won 4-0 in match w00t!
Thu 18/10/01 at 13:37
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> LOL Vector, I would never make such a crude and obvious joke.

Went down on
> him *sniggers*

:P

What was I talking about last time you said that?.....oh I remember it was MSN. Mind you, not being able to connect to the internet is just sloghtly more annoying me thinks.

MJ
Thu 18/10/01 at 13:35
Regular
LOL Vector, I would never make such a crude and obvious joke.

Went down on him *sniggers*

:P
Thu 18/10/01 at 13:32
Regular
Weird wonder wrote:
> Sniper[UK¾] wrote:
> okay m8

Why do you keep sayin that!

He was talking to me WW....bout me joining a Barrysworld server. Oh and I need to know something Sniper, and you Bonus. Have you two been able to connect to Blueyonder recently as it went down on me completely (stay away from that comment Tiltwhirl) yesterday. It connected for a little while, but for most of the time I was in I couldn't go on the net at all.

Anyone else know what happened?

MJ
Tue 16/10/01 at 22:40
Regular
doh!
Blueyonder get's back to normal at this time!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.