GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Even the stars want the game cube!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/10/01 at 16:32
Regular
Here is a few quotes from some famous people, just to prove how popular its gona be!!!

N'Sync's Joey Fatone: "What does Nintendo mean to me? INNOVATIVE."

Singer Mandy Moore: "I grew up on Nintendo. Mario was my best friend. I can't wait to get inside and play Nintendo GameCube."

Malcolm in the Middle's Justin Befield: "This is what I want for the holidays. I've been reading and hearing such awesome things about the Cube, and I know it's going to be great."

American Pie's Shannon Elizabeth (playing w/husband):
"I'm not very good with videogames but my husband can't stop playing [Madden NFL 2002]. I'm sure that as soon as we get a GameCube, I'll learn quickly how to play because he'll need a partner."

Once and Again's Billy Campbell: "I have heard that the Nintendo GameCube is extremely designer friendly, which means a lot of great games. I'm really looking forward to playing it."
Mon 15/10/01 at 18:13
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Its was an ok film, but not 'great' like some people make out! Theres nothing new in it!
Mon 15/10/01 at 17:05
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I saw it a while back when I borrowed it off my mate on DVD. I really didn't think it was that good! Couldn't see why people thought it was soo good!

:)
Mon 15/10/01 at 11:15
Regular
I hope your not saying you didn't like American Pie?
Sun 14/10/01 at 21:42
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
She said she doesn't/couldn't play video games so i'm not going from what she says! Plus she was in the NAFF film, American Pie! errrchhh!

Sun 14/10/01 at 20:55
Regular
If Shannon Elizabeth says she wants one, then who am I to not give her one. I mean Gamecube sory I will rephrase that, if she wants a Gamecube then ummmmmmmmm oh forget it.

Good on the fit little minx.

:P
Sun 14/10/01 at 20:27
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Not unless your a singer with a couple PLATINUM albums under your belt!

Sun 14/10/01 at 20:14
Regular
I want a gamecube. Does that count for anything ?
Sun 14/10/01 at 19:57
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
No, but he said it with such feeling!
Sun 14/10/01 at 19:51
do you think the one from nsync shouted "INOVATIVE" at the top of his voice
Sun 14/10/01 at 19:45
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Of course! If Mandy Moore says it's gonna be good, it's gotta be!

Check the FOG forum to see a post about this I made last friday which supplied links to where this came from!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.